The Senior Director: Security Solutions Architect Lead will be responsible for leading a team of technical security professionals whose primary goal is to support our go to market services working with our regional channels and our direct sales teams. The Sr Director will own the end to end solutioning requirements of the NTT Security Division’s High Value Services (HVS) with expertise in the areas of Secure by Design, managed security services, SOC as a Service, consulting services, digital forensic incident response, XDR/MDR and application security.
This individual will be responsible for providing leadership and overall management of the Solutions Architects for the NTT Security Services. This individual will be responsible for providing timely and effective advisory and development support to America’s Security Sales organization. He or she is accountable for supporting the technical transformation and goals of the Security Solutions Architects organization by ensuring strategic business outcomes, aligned with our GTM HVS strategies and improved client satisfaction through value driven analytics and recommendations.
The position reports to the Senior Vice President Security, Americas and will lead a team of 15+ employees at locations across the Americas region. The position requires overall management and leadership of the team supporting the sellers within NTT Security and our GTM channel partners.
- Directs, coordinates, and prioritizes solutioning requirements to meet the needs of our clients with a focus on high value services. Works with pre-sales, sales specialist, client managers, the team of solution architects, our strategic technology partners embedded in our services and their engineers leveraging a team of regional security solutions architects. The position will own the solution design end to end for all SCOE security services (MSS and Consulting).
- Manages a team of 2-3 direct reports located and aligned to the sales territories of our channel partners and security sales specialist. The alignment with NTT Ltd GTM will include teams attached to the account segmentation of Value which supports an estimated 500 accounts.
- Evaluates complex end to end security requirements and develops solutions within the general guidelines provided by our global go to market strategies.
- Works directly with clients to gather requirements, understand risk and develop optimal end to end solutions focused on our Secure by Design strategy.
- Maintains effective oversight of travel and expense budgets for the team
- Maintains utilization of each team member to maximize our value to clients
- Managers a cross-domain training program for team for career development
- Interlocks with Global Service Delivery, SOC as a Service delivery and consulting delivery to ensure alignment with client requirements for all services.
- Coach, mentor and supervise team; demonstrate strong leadership, provide direction and professional development
- Work with the sales and customer support teams on customer satisfaction issues as well as unique solutions needed to support large/complex customer wins
- Strong understanding of the current technology market and direction with strong market intelligence information
- Stay current on emerging technologies and products, including attaining certifications and participation in industry events as appropriate
- Understands and supports all organizational security requirements as stated in our Global Information Security Policies.
SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrated Ability to manage complex internal stakeholder relationships and deliverables
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Expert ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work with deadlines, and in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, outgoing and positive, and to exercise independent judgment when making decisions
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels within NTT, clients and our channel partners
- 12 + years of managing technical solution architect teams designing security solutions
- Experienced in IT infrastructure and architecture, operations, and technology planning
- Demonstrated experience managing senior technical teams
- Ability to conceptualize, initiate, and deliver multiple end to end security solutions to meet the needs of our clients
- Excellent technical security service skills from networking through application security.
- Excellent communications skills –verbal and writing
- Experience as a leader of people and an agent of change, with a successful record of designing and deploying leading-edge technology solutions.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, function and deliver effectively in a fast-paced environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with employees and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. An employee in this position must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time. The employee must have the ability to operate a computer and other office equipment as well as the ability to occasionally move within the office and position self to access file cabinets, office supplies and equipment, etc. Occasionally moves office supplies and equipment weighting up to 25 (twenty-five) pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.