People who want to do a great job want to work for a company that values that dedication.
Snider Fleet Solutions is one of the largest commercial tire dealers and retread service providers in the nation. We are recognized as an industry leader for providing innovative outsourcing alternatives to both single truck customers and large multi-location trucking fleets. In addition to in-shop services, we also offer 24/7 emergency roadside assistance. You’ll be working with people who put everything they’ve got into their jobs. Because they love what they do and they love being on a winning team. We go the extra mile in everything we do.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – personal, holiday, sick and vacation
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401(k) retirement planning
- Profit sharing
- Employer-Paid Life
- Employer-Paid Short Term Disability
- And More
We are currently seeking a team member who believes in the “extra mile” philosophy to fulfill our Fleet Account Manager role.
The Fleet Account Manager is responsible for managing and executing a client’s commercial fleet asset program using the provided tools, methods, and processes in order to achieve maximum client satisfaction and profitability. Assigned a specific geographic market within assigned region in order to develop and grow business for local Snider branch.
What You’ll Do on a Typical Day:
- Works with commercial branch to meet the daily needs of the customer.
- Responsible for annual customer revenue and gross profit goals.
- Develops and successfully executes a personal sales plan utilizing the Integrity Selling System to retain or grow new service opportunities with current commercial customer.
- Work with the operations managers to address customer service issues to prevent crisis and correct recurring problems.
- Properly utilize the FleetSMART program to effectively communicate the client’s business plan, including required pricing/service updates.
- Facilitates clear and open communications between clients and branch operations on requests/concerns, suggestions for improvements, safety awareness, order/service fulfillment, etc.
- Facilitates a client’s tire order by accurately executing the correct type of tire, size, tread design, proper account invoicing information, air pressure, ancillary items, returned scrap, etc.
- Generate accurate and timely quotes for clients utilizing MaddenCo and/or branch operations staff for support, when needed.
- Responsible for executing client delivery schedules, proper loading and unloading, and obtaining signed paperwork from customer to provide to Snider branches, etc.
- Accurately identify and enter casing information into BibTread Mobile device (BTM), as well as properly barcode client’s tires and wheels.
- Manages and executes client account analysis, preparation, and communication of client proposals/quotes, additional reporting requirements, and/or special client projects.
- Provide regular updates on daily work and client activity in Telenotes, according to the company policy.
- Perform fleet inspections, as needed. This may include, but is not limited to: tire care utilization, managing services performed at client’s facility (afterhours and weekend work may be required), and analysis and review of inspection with responsible FAM/FDM and/or client.
- Manage and execute scrap analysis meetings, as detailed in the customer’s fleet program, by running BibTread/scrap reports, pre-sorting scrap tires, and follow-up/through on any warranty items issued for client.
- Maintain and report client tire and wheel inventories stored in Snider locations, as detailed in the client’s business plan.
- Assist the Branch location with any warehouse and service needs, as they arise.
- Acquire and maintain comprehensive knowledge of products, customers, and industry markets.
- Assist Business Development Manager or Branch Manager with onboarding of new clients assigned to the FAM by the Branch Manager.
- Follow all safety rules, wear proper PPE, and demonstrate safety conscious mindset.
- Demonstrate excellent attendance, show up to work on time and in the correct uniform.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures, and values of Snider Fleet Solutions.
This position will be based in a commercial/industrial tire and/or mechanical truck service center at one of our Snider Branches. The majority of this position will consist of interacting with customers and Snider Branch operations personnel over either the phone or in-person. Geographical travel is required 75% of the time to various local customer and Snider locations. Overnight and out of market travel is required less than 10% of total travel. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts/equipment, fumes, or airborne particles, and noise level is usually moderate.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Education or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or other related fields and/or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3-5 years' experience within the industry or related management position.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Ability to analyze customer programs to maximize profitability and customer service experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid Class C Driver's License or state(s) equivalent and must be insurable to drive by company standards.
- Commercial TIA certification required after six months of employment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
- Safety conscious at all times.
- Must be able to sell customers on Sniders Business Model by demonstrating a strong understanding of each department’s features, benefits, offerings, and strategy (Mechanical, Industrial & OTR, and Commercial).
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and the ability to learn and operate other software (AS400, SAP, Paylocity, BTN, etc.)
- Must have strong leadership, organizational, and time management skills, as well as close attention to detail.
- Ability to cycle inventory, run reports, and communicate with upper management.
- Reliable and dependable with self-initiative.
- Ability to multi-task, work effectively under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and develop client base.
- Ability to understand the top 30 customer’s portfolio, as well as the top 10 potential.
- Superior customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrate proficient analytical thinking and business insight.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented fast-paced environment.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters.
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve commercial tire, maintenance, call center, and ERS issues with the end user.
You bring the drive. We’ll provide the training. Apply today to join our winning team.