Salary Range: $65,000 - $85,000 per year.
This role will oversee duties for the following properties:
Residence Inn - Cherry Creek
Courtyard - Cherry Creek
Hilton Garden Inn - Cherry Creek
Area Director of Sales
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work cohesively with the Sales Departments to book group business by promptly responding to leads through various online networks, cold calling and visiting local businesses in the downtown metropolitan area.
- Manage workflow through the sales system, properly responding and filing data according to company and brand standards.
- Participate in promotional events, trade shows, community and industry events when assigned
- Perform the required job functions with a high attention of detail and efficiency.
- Organize, prioritize and follow-up with a sense of urgency.
- Assists with settings sales strategies to achieve overall property goals for both rate and occupancy.
- Understand the hotel's operations, including room types, meeting capacities, services, features and benefits for assigned hotel/s in your territory.
- Review monthly STAR reports and create action plans as assigned.
- Communicate with Revenue Management and GM to ensure that pricing is appropriate and adjust selling strategies as needed.
- This person has the ability to exceed revenue goals by offering an exciting alternative to the current market. Must be innovative and gregarious and at home when interacting with people.
- Maintains regular attendance and is consistently on time.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
- Minimum two years of progressively responsible management experience in Hotel Sales as Director of Sales or a 4-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major and two years of experience in Hotel Sales or related professional area.
- Ability to interpret and perform basic computer functions, including MS Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university (Hospitality or Hotel Administration preferred); or four years equivalent experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years equivalent experience in a full or select-service hotel property of similar size and quality. Solid career progression in a sales capacity. Thorough understanding of revenue and yield management principles. Position requires ability to work a varied schedule that includes evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
What to Expect:
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
- A diverse and challenging work environment
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Brand: Hilton Garden Inn
Address: 600 South Colorado Boulevard Denver, CO - 80246
Property Description: Hilton Garden Inn - Cherry Creek
Property Number: CO23