Position Title: Sr. Solutions Consultant
The Solutions Consulting team actively drives and manages the technology evaluation part of the sales process and is an integral member of the Sales team, working as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products. In order to be successful in this role, the Solutions Consultant must be able to articulate technology and communicate the value of our products to business and technical prospective users and buyers.
The Solutions Consulting team is responsible for identifying customer requirements, designing a product set of solutions to meet those requirements, evangelize the proposed solution and adjust the solutions as necessary for each customer.
The Sr. Solutions Consultant also helps shape all Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Global Trade products and direction of the company by communicating market needs to the Product Management team.
About The Role:
- Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants.
- Develops productivity tools and training materials for other Sales Consultants.
- Collects feedback from the field, synthesize, analyze and channel to Product Management for product roadmaps.
- Assists Sales Executives on go to market activities, such as white papers, drip campaigns, etc.
- Maintain global trade management demo environment ensuring new functionality is maintained.
- Supports the Sales team with sales opportunity qualification.
- Performs technical scope discovery of solution(s) required to address prospect and customer’s requirements.
- Support the Sales Representative assigned to each account on selling the value of ONESOURCE Global Trade products using multiple formats/channels, including phone calls, presentations, and onsite/online product demonstrations.
- Works with sales team to achieve revenue targets
- Coordinates closely with the Sales team to align solutions design with customer’s business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or related field
- Minimum of 5 years global trade, supply chain or related experience
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Technically savvy and technology curious
- Knowledgeable in SQL, SaaS configuration
- Experience in process mapping and sales process
- Quick learner; ability to work independently
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- COVID-19 Response: Currently working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines with the majority of our offices being remote until July 2021. Upon return, we will be embracing a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Charlotte-North Carolina-United States of America