To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Recruiting Coordinator- Executive Search
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
- Schedule and manage executive candidates interviews for various executives across multiple functions- (Sales, Customer Success, etc.) and regions
- Ensure that all candidates have a world class interview experience - provide excellent treatment to ensure amazing candidate experience
- Partner with Executives and their Executive Assistants across the organization to ensure the recruiting and scheduling process runs smoothly
- Prepare offer letters and manage placement process in Workday
- Manage and book all travel, accommodations, lunches, dinners, etc; greet & host candidates for onsite interviews (post-COVID)
- Manage and run point for all executive candidates attending Dreamforce
- Partner with Executive Recruiters on research, reports and help with other projects as needed
- Manage expenses and process expense reports
- On occasion, accessible after hours
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BS/BA Degree
- 2 -3 years of professional experience in a Recruiting Coordinator role (or very similar)
- Polished and can ensure confidentiality is not breached
- Strong presentation/interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and support high-level searches
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through internally and externally in order to provide a positive candidate experience
- Embraces a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- The ability to anticipate and act on change & take initiative.
- Confident and at ease working with senior level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and strong customer focus
- Team-oriented and excited to work with a tight-knit team
- 1 plus years experience in HR or Recruiting
- Any exposure to the executive world
- Knowledge of recruiting processes and demand
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.