Description: About Engrain..
Engrain’s mission is to fundamentally transform the way people find, lease, and manage property. A recognized leader in next-generation touring technology and map-based data visualization software, Engrain’s advanced integrations and technical flexibility offer solutions for any real-estate technology stack. Clients use Engrain products to engage prospects and residents, analyze and improve operating performance and increase NOI through operational efficiency.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. The role directly impacts sales success and revenue growth in a fast-paced, high-growth company. This position requires heavy outbound emails, lead generation and qualification, appointment setting, and effective collaboration with the Sales Team in order to produce quality leads. Strong communications skills in order to handle inbound leads with a goal to convert those leads into appointments. An Engrain Sales Development Representative will need to quickly learn our product suite and target market, to move qualified leads into the sales funnel.
Who you are..
- Ready to jump into a critical lead gen role for an exciting new product and contribute immediately
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, startup environment and know how to get it done with a sense of urgency
- Entrepreneurial spirit and want to join a rapidly growing sales team on the ground floor with expectations to be rewarded for exceeding aggressive quotas
- Passion for building client relationships and a desire to grow in the B2B sales world
What you'll do..
- Execute a strong prospecting plan to include a high volume of data mining, outbound telephone, and email prospecting
- Identify key buying influencers and decision-makers with key personnel up to and including C-level executives
- Analyze prospect’s business needs, determine their requirements, ascertain potential solutions, qualify and schedule sales appointments, and move quality opportunities into the sales funnel
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce (including calls, prospect pipeline, notes, etc.)
- Support National Account Executives in demonstrating, quote and contract preparation
- Meet or exceed opportunity/appointment quotas
- Provide value-added market intelligence to sales leadership
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Team to optimize team selling productivity
- Drive attendance and schedule meetings for industry trade shows and networking events
. Requirements: What you offer us..
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- 2+ years proven sales, telephone prospecting or lead creation in web-based applications
- Strong preference for SaaS / Cloud or Technology experience
- Demonstrated aptitude in initiating creative tactics, conducting extensive cold calls, email campaigns, and navigating org charts to reach key influencers and decision-makers
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing ability
- Exhibit drive and passion for generating new business
- Self-directed, proactive, and independent in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in data analysis & sales tools usage (i.e. Salesforce.com and LinkedIn)
- Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and provide clear and consistent reporting to leadership
What we offer you..
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado $20.00 - $24.00 per hour + bonus and benefits
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- A fun workplace with on-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour