There is greatness in you, and here it can flourish. At Anitian, we believe information security is essential to growth, innovation, and prosperity. To achieve this vision, we are on a mission to build great security, leaders, programs, and automation.
Our team brings together years of experience in cloud security and compliance with many members having built products and companies from the ground up. Together, we’re committed to building a product that people love and a culture where people and teams can do great work.
Anitian is a trusted name in information security. We work with some of the largest and most respected brands in the world. Companies choose Anitian because they want to do security the right way.
COVID-19 Notice: During the pandemic, Anitian is conducting all interviews online with video conference technology. New employees are being onboarded virtually and provided the tools they need to begin employment working remote from home.
This position can remain fully remote in the United States or report to our Beaverton, Oregon office.
This position is responsible for the vision, strategy, and feature definition of Anitian’s flagship product. Key responsibilities include driving the roadmap for your product, leading cross-functional teams of engineering and design talent to define and deliver product capabilities that delight users and achieve positive business impact. You will analyze the market and competitive environment to define a differentiated product vision that delivers unique value. The role spans many types of activities, from strategic to tactical, and entails being the expert on the market and product.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- End-to-end ownership of Anitian’s Compliance Automation product
- Contribute to product strategy and vision by leveraging customer and market analysis
- Guide user experience design planning and delivery with the assistance of the development team
- Be the customer advocate for solution designs
- Work closely with the development team to ensure releases meet - and exceed - customer expectations
- Coordinate with other product managers and engineers to deliver product functionality that set us apart from our competition
- Continuously monitor, measure and report on key business and customer metrics. Identify areas for continuous testing and optimization
- Work closely with Customer Success and Marketing to launch new capabilities
- Be the most knowledgeable person in the company on assigned product(s)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in enterprise software product management
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to develop business relationships
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or Engineering preferred
- MBA a plus
Learn more about careers at Anitian.
Benefits of this position include:
- Remote Opportunity. Employees can choose what's best for them - working entirely remote (USA), working entirely from our offices in Portland, or a hybrid solution.
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with rollover allowance and additional PTO earned with years of service.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after 3 months of service.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy
- While this can be a remote opportunity, all work must be completed within the USA
- Anitian participates in E-Verify. More information available here.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job.