ASSISTANT FIELD MANAGER (part-time)
ABOUT LEGACY MARKETING
Experience is everything.
We blur the line between brand and lifestyle to spark conversation and inspire action. As one of the largest independent experiential agencies in North America, we seamlessly blend strategy, creative, and production to develop impactful activations for global brands.
Legacy Marketing is seeking a part-time Associate Field Manager to execute on and off-premise sampling programs at bars, nightclubs, and retail stores in their home market. In addition, he or she will manage additional local and remote teams of part-time employees responsible for executing the remainder of assigned programming. Being a hybrid role of execution and team management, the position is heavily grounded in day-to-day communication with accounts, local teams and part-time staff including: event scheduling, pre-shift calls and follow-ups, and nightly performance check-ins to name a few. As a local industry expert, this person will be knowledgeable of consumer trends and competitor activities enough to produce actionable insights for the client and agency.
- Execute up to 5 on and off-premise sampling events in home market per week during ongoing activation periods
- Required to step in and activate for any events where part-time staff is unavailable in home market
- Build and manage a reliable and effective part-time team in all assigned markets including weekly recruitment, ongoing brand training, events audits, and performance evaluations
- Motivate and coach part-time field staff to ensure optimal productivity, goal attainment and performance
- Ensure all program data is accurately captured, input and reported per provided deadlines with urgent follow-ups for incomplete and missing data including management and thorough tracking of all financials incurred on programs
- Implement appropriate adjustments or changes to field marketing activity based on client/agency direction and key learnings in the field
- 1-3 years of relevant field marketing experience
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must be available to work nights and weekends and willing to travel to remote marketing
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Developed management, leadership and team building abilities
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, deliverables and provide solutions to obstacles in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as new trending cloud/web technology
Job Type: Part-time