Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world's top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Our Technology sector includes the world leaders in software, semiconductor, Cloud, analytics, cyber, networking, enterprise and personal computing, and technology services.
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
Work You'll Do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. You will:
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance of progressive semiconductor product development practices, metrics, and enabling technology
- Lead and assist semiconductor product pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Continually develop your knowledge of in semiconductor development's latest solutions
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. You will contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways including:
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Looking for experienced SAP implementation leaders in the semiconductor industry. Semiconductor industry experience is a must.
- Candidate must demonstrate deep SAP functional and industry expertise. Experience in S/4 is a desirable but not a must.
- 8+ years of experience working with semiconductor companies or for clients including: semiconductor devices, electronic equipment, semiconductor capital equipment, consumer electronics.
- 8+ years of SAP supply chain and manufacturing, operations and planning, order-to-cash, global supply chain planning and transformation
- Ability to travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Previous experience in project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.