If you are a motivated technically minded person searching for your next opportunity to grow, CED | Industrial
Solutions Network has the opportunity for you! In this role you will be working with a team of automation consultants at some of the most innovative manufacturing companies in the world. Our ISN team of automation engineers are actively helping our clients improve the people, process, and reliability of their manufacturing plants.
Solution Consultant Competencies:
1) Technical Competency
- Effectively and accurately handles most technical questions and objections for assigned products.
- Understands the complementary product lines with the Automation solutions.
- Provides selection and design advice for most assigned products in common configurations.
- Able to differentiate products/solutions from competition and promote the differences as meaningful benefits to the customer.
- Basic understanding of networks – able to articulate the value of EtherNet versus other field device networks.
- Basic knowledge of Panel Design, PLC’s, SCADA design/programming and Intelligent Motor Control.
- Communicate commercial and technical product issues to Rockwell Automation Domain Experts and business units.
- Develop competency programs for Distributor sales, specialists, and self.
2) Marketing Competency
- Act as the point person for the Industrial Automation business strategy at the ISN level(s) they support.
- Support the development and implementation of the ISN business plan for the Industrial Automation business.
- Analyze and document market conditions, competitive offerings and identify opportunities for growth in the
ISN territory they support.
- Be able to articulate Rockwell Automation’s value proposition in the Automation space both commercially and technically.
- Administer and implement marketing, promotion programs, and product launches for Rockwell Automation’s
- Lead Automation commercial programs, customer events and activities.
3) Sales Leadership Competency
- Coordinate sales teaming efforts required to identify and close account conversions and project sales opportunities.
- Exceed growth targets in business revenue and management objectives.
- Accurately document value added benefits that are provided by the offered solutions.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Technology diploma in related technical field, or equivalent experience is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge & understanding of Automation standards & terminology. o Knowledge of control systems and computer technology. o Knowledge of Rockwell Automation Integrator Architecture is a plus. o Automation Control / HMI application knowledge is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communications, analytical and problem solving, organizational and written/verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to influence and guide team members when required.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Little Rock, AR: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Multiple locations