Greenberg, Grant & Richards, Inc. is an accounts receivable and commercial collection firm and the leader in our industry!
We are growing and would like to speak with you today if you are an Inside Sales / Telephone Sales Associate and are ready to start a new adventure.
Since 1993, we have developed a strong reputation for delivering results and superior customer service. We attract and hire top talent across the nation to be a part of our team and we would like to speak with you about joining the GGR Family. If you love to make money and strive to be successful, energetic and goal-oriented there is a position for you on our B2B team.
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals who are looking to have unlimited income potential. We will give you the tools you need to succeed, and you do the rest! This position consists of making high volume cold calls on a daily basis, the ability to communicate effectively with prospective clients, build a pipeline, and client management. We want CLOSERS!
Why Choose Greenberg, Grant & Richards, Inc.?
We are growing and we want the best of the best to come and grow with us.
- 75% employer paid Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No nights and weekends
- Off early on Friday
- Weekly Meetings and Coaching
- Weekly Contests
GGR is looking for Inside Sales superstars who will be responsible for maximizing client sales potential, through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing company services. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development with medium to large sized businesses across many industries.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
- Generating new leads and opportunities by making cold calls and maintaining an awareness of existing client database.
- Aggressively working a pipeline of leads provided to you by GGR.
- Understanding the clients’ needs and develop the ideal solutions for them.
- Delivering customized sales presentations over the phone.
- Achieving or exceeding your individual monthly sales quota.
- Cold call new prospects
- Reload current and non-current clients
- Generate pipe-line of new business
- Ability to complete the Sales Cycle
- Ability to complete the client on-boarding process
- Utilize vertical marketing strategies
- Effectively market the GGR brand
- Must have the ability to exceed daily, weekly, and monthly expectations consistently
- Must follow established policies & procedures
- Must take direction well and be self-motivated
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Minimum of 2 years of inside and/or outside sales where you have made high volume cold calls daily
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pass skills test
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Greenberg, Grant & Richards, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.