SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed â€“ to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you're enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Who are we looking for?
SentinelOne is searching for a Solution Architect, IR Program to help us expand strategically with IR firms.
As a member of the SentinelOne support team, you will act as the technical liaison between us and our IR partners, playing both a technical evangelist as well as IR domain expert role for the Onboarding, Enablement and Engagements with our IR partners.
Key responsibilities include the expertise to hunt and engage (sell) with CTOs and senior technical teams (influence, persuade, and engage with technical leaders), providing technical support and guidance for the IR partners, as well as supporting your partner's GTM and Field events, where appropriate.
An ideal candidate will possess executive communication and technical skills to interact with partner CTOs, incident responders, sales engineers and developers. This candidate will also work closely with their Business Development teammates to build relationships with these IR partners, and think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical opportunities to grow the SentinelOne IR partner ecosystem.
The ideal candidate should possess a strong background in Incident Response and the related toolsets used by IR firms. You should be comfortable with our competition strengths/weaknesses and be able to articulate "WhyBuy S1" as the EDR platform of choice. As the voice of SentinelOne, you will have the opportunity to participate in partner and industry events and contribute content to promote thought leadership.
- Lead technical discussions with IR partners on the value SentinelOne can provide to their customers.
- Educate these partners on security concepts and customer-driven use cases
- Gather, track, and translate partner feedback and help influence and inform the SentinelOne product roadmap related to the IR partner use case
- Present to technical and executive leadership; provide periodic product review sessions to strengthen the skills of our partners
- Set up and manage partner POCs that lead to a business relationship
- Work cross-functionally with Business and Corporate Development, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales Engineering and other internal organizations across SentinelOne on a regular basis.
- Perform threat hunting and threat analysis
- Manual Code Reversing
- Interactive Behavior Analysis
- Static Properties Analysis
- Fully-Automated Analysis
Skills & Experience:
- 12+ years of technical product, marketing or sales development experience, ideally in Incident Response or technology consulting or security architecture
- 6 Years threat hunting and/or threat analysis
- Excellent analytical and communication skills to provide business and technical guidance to audiences of varying technical abilities including, executives, product managers and engineers
- Experience with Software Vendors and ability to work with Business Development in building strong IR partner relationships
- Familiarity with WinDbg, GDB or other debugging tools for threat analysis
- Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and share your knowledge with the community around you.
- Willingness to make mistakes in a dynamic environment
- Domain knowledge and experience in one or more of incident response, threat detection, security analytics, network security and API security is a strong plus, but not required
- Prior experience in management, as well as sales engineering, technical marketing, or technical product management, partner architect, or technical evangelist
- Bachelors of Arts or Science, with a computer science background
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.