We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage multiple projects in parallel and ensure seamless execution.
- Risk Strategy Development. You will lead complex analytics to support the development and execution of risk strategy for credit policy, system and process, balancing risk and reward to achieve optimal portfolio profitability.
- Innovation. You will exercise strategic vision to identify and drive process enhancement efforts, targeting key operational pain points with focus on resolution and efficient resource utilization. You will continuously challenge and improve risk strategy through analysis of customer behavior data and sophisticated statistical data mining techniques
- Monitoring & Tracking. You’ll support Account Management’s need for reporting and statistical tracking. Monitor the performance and functionality or risk strategies and spearhead the development of highly iterative portfolio management reporting
- Relationship Building. You’ll represent Account Management on various project teams. Liaise with other departments to establish collaborative relationships, provide expertise, and communicate research results.
How You’ll Succeed
You will be responsible for analyzing operational results of credit processes and provide recommendations for improvements to enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction. You will get the opportunity to liaise with other departments and external vendors to establish collaborative relationships, provide expertise, and communicate research results.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose and understand that everyone in the organization has a role to play in finding the right solutions and the adequate balance for our clients.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You love to learn . You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You have a degree/diploma in University degree in Business/Math/Statistics, MBA, or equivalent work experience
- You can demonstrate experience in working with SAS (mainframe, PC SAS, or Enterprise Miner) or similar data mining software (i.e. SQL, SPSS) and databases, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- You are familiar with TRIAD or other adaptive control products and possess working knowledge of credit card portfolio performance drivers
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Job LocationToronto-CC East 10th Floor