LA-Z-BOY FURNITURE GALLERIES Furniture Sales Consultant
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in Santa Rosa, CA is expanding the sales team and has full-time positions available. Generous commission plan with incomes from $45,000 to $75,000+ per year. You bring the talent and we'll teach you how to apply it to our business.
Opportunity: La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. We place value on teamwork, positive attitude and personal motivation. You will work in a safe, supportive environment with a company committed to your success.
· Income potential from $45,000 to $75,000+
· Generous commission plan.
· Medical & Dental Insurance plans.
· Paid Vacation, Personal Time and Sick Time.
· 401K Retirement Plan.
· Paid on-the-job Sales, Design and Product Training to help you maximize your income.
· Represent the #1 recognized furniture name in America.
· Beautiful, Modern Showroom with state-of-the-art Design Center.
· Designer on-staff to assist you with large In-Home Design Projects.
· Help families create beautiful new living spaces with high quality home furnishings.
· Opportunity to have fun with a great company & enjoy outstanding income potential.
· Pursues work with great attitude, energy & drive.
· A passion for helping people, developing rapport, and maintaining client relationships.
· Clearly communicates & effectively listens to clients’ wants, needs and desires.
· Sets high expectations with enthusiasm to go the extra mile.
· High School graduate required, higher education a plus.
· Previous sales or design experience is helpful, but we will train those who have a strong desire to succeed in sales.
· The schedule is Full Time working Saturday & Sunday and Holidays.
· Applicant must pass a background check, drug screening and physical.
Please apply online with resume or in person at La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries:
2875 Santa Rosa Ave. (1/2 mile south of Hearn Ave.) Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
To keep our staff and customers safe, we require everyone to wear face covering, use hand sanitizer and maintain social distancing. We conduct daily staff health screening with temperature & questionnaire. We also perform extra sanitization.
- Are you willing to undergo a background, physical and drug screening?
- Tell us why you are interested in this position.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)