Raptor Technologies (www.raptortech.com) is the leading provider of integrated school safety technologies to the education market. An innovative, dynamic, and fast-growing company, Raptor currently serves nearly 35,000 K-12 schools throughout the United States and maintains the leading market share in the Visitor Management Software segment. In fact, Raptor currently provides Visitor Management software to more schools than all of Raptor’s competitors combined. The company continues to develop and deliver high-impact school safety technologies and now also provides cutting-edge Volunteer and Emergency Management Systems to the K-12 market. Today, over 90,000 public and private school buildings still manage visitors using paper and pencil, and more than 90% still manage drills and emergencies using paper and pencil. There is a tremendous opportunity for growth, and more importantly, to help protect children in schools across the country.
We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and results-driven individual to join the Raptor Technologies team as a Business Systems Administrator. We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about helping others, can design and implement efficient, integrated, and scalable business processes, and become an expert in a variety of core business systems. This person must enjoy a high-paced environment and be able to shift priorities with ease. The ideal candidate will be interested in solving problems and over-deliver when it comes to quality.
- Provide exceptional systems support to the organization.
- Under minimal supervision, respond to, research, and resolve issues with internal applications- Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, Gainsight, Conga, NetSuite etc.
- Perform system administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, and permissions, among other duties.
- Support departmental subject matter experts with advanced reporting and dashboards needs.
- Develop strong relationships with business and technical stakeholders.
- Review business processes and make a variety of recommendations for improving efficiency and data/systems integration.
- Work closely with the Business Systems Team and department leaders to document, design and implement outstanding solutions for new or existing business needs or problems.
- Collaborate with business leaders to connect them to data, key measurables, and analytics that will inform their business decisions.
- Support and sometimes lead the identification and implementation of new system features and functionality to increase adoption and automation of current or new business processes.
- Assist with quality assurance and testing of new system deployments and changes.
- Enhance workflow and cross-departmental engagements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Technology or related discipline or job-related experience equivalent to 3- 5 years.
- Must have at least 3+ years of relevant professional experience in a role that supports internal business systems.
- Exceptional communication and collaborative skills.
- Strong business acumen in both written and verbal formats.
- Strong attention to detail with organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Some who has a mind for analytics and is driven by deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with different management levels.
- Knowledge and/or administrator certification of CRM (i.e. Salesforce), Customer Success (Gainsight) and Accounting (NetSuite) systems a plus.
- Someone who is a self-starter, motivated and a strong team player.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products.
- K-12 SaaS Industry knowledge a is a plus.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision premiums
- 401(k) matching
- Class Pass
- Unlimited paid time off
- 8 Paid holidays plus 8 days of paid office closure
- Professional development reimbursement
Raptor Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.