BLDUP is searching for an exceptional account executive with a proven track record. In this role you will be a quota carrying sales rep where you are working on turning prospects into leads. SDR’s will set the table and the Account Executive is expected to take the lead and bring to close. There will be inbound and outbound prospecting needed to be successful. We are a competitive team in a competitive environment doing whatever it takes to hit our collective goals.
This opportunity is to get in on the ground level of a company that is starting to take off. With recently raised funding we are looking to hire our next sales pro/s. At BLDUP you will have the ability to sell a technology that is disrupting the CRE industry while also bringing a tremendous amount of value to customers. With BLDUP’s Data analytics platform, customers have an edge on winning work that results in 6 and 7 figure sales for their businesses. With a lot at stake you have the ability to transform the businesses that we work with in a very short period of time.
If you are looking to join an exciting start-up atmosphere with the funding to drive growth for a long time BLDUP could be the place for you. If you’re an established sales killer with a proven track record helping customers achieve success, we should chat.
BLDUP supports diversity, inclusion and curious minds. Traits we care about are problem solving, humility, highly driven, persuasiveness and passion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meet and exceed Quota
- Adapt and understand your audience so the messaging resonates who you're speaking with
- With a customer focused sales model you will learn a consultative sales approach putting the customers needs first
- Work with top brands in the CRE space to expand their business with BLDUP as we enter new markets
- Maintain CRM cleanliness
- Establish lasting relationships with current and future customers
- You will collaborate and work with different members of the Accounts team (Market Managers, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and functionality that might lead to new opportunities
- Identify and curate greenfield on the benefits of being on the BLDUP platform
- Understand BLDUP and how it fits in the marketplace amongst the sea of competitors.
- Adopt a self starter approach running your own book of business
Qualifications candidates should possess:
- Incredible precision, attention to detail, and organization skills
- 5+ years of Sales experience
- Demonstrated experience in presenting complex data in understandable ways to address customers business questions
- Demonstrated experience using analytical tools to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and make adjustments accordingly
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter, who is internally driven to make an impact on both the customer and a growth directed organization
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and projects
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
- BA/BS degree
- Compensation $100,000-$250,000+
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Commercial Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote