Everything that we do at Bluebeam is in an effort to create value for our customers as we serve them, partner with them and innovate on their behalf to move their work forward.
At Bluebeam, we hire for both competency and character. We are committed to hiring employees with the ability to achieve superior results while approaching their work ethically using a team-based approach.
Our Order Management team is part of our Customer Operations team and we are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers, answering questions about our offerings, and helping determine the right solutions for our customers' needs.
This awesome team is looking for an Sales Operations Specialist to assist new and existing customers with any questions relating to licensing and pricing, helping to explain our product offerings to help determine what best fits the customer's needs, and taking orders over the phone and via email.
Order Management means that our team is responsible for ensuring that our customers receive the proper licensing, billing, and processing information that they need to use our software. Together we manage the internal structures â€“ the people, procedures, technology, and information â€“ that enables Bluebeam to serve its customers.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to company-wide results which create value for our customers. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
This role will be responsible for:
- Like interacting with people? You'll have plenty of opportunities as you answer incoming phone calls and emails from new customers.
- Being comfortable answering questions about our products or to place an order is essential.
- You'll create new sales orders and quotes for customers and will need to demonstrate strong attention to detail and a solid grasp of sales policies and best practices.
- In this role, you'll be one of the first interactions our customers will experience with us â€“ so being friendly and helpful is a must.
- Do you have a growth mindset? You should have some flexibility because you might assist with other miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- This includes working interdepartmentally to support Bluebeam philosophies and goals and assisting teammates who perform different tasks within Order Management.
Here's what we'd like to see in you:
- 2+ years in a customer service, phone center or order entry position. Experience working both remotely and in an office environment is preferred.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications. Experience with CRM and ERP systems (Salesforce and NetSuite especially!) preferred
- Must be comfortable learning new technology.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Must be a self-starter who is ready, willing, and able to own and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player who is willing to help others
- BA/BS degree preferred
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- (Optional) Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you've drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
Learn even more at: https://www.bluebeam.com/careers
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we're a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.