Position: Operation Program Manager
- Define and manage projects with sales, engineer, business operations, production and RMA
- Assist head of operations to plan next level operations through optimizing facility floor, processes improvement and industry 4.0 practice in logistics and system integration/ assembly environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand overall business requirements and capability/ constrains of SCM, Warehouse, Manufacturing and after services to conduct business proposal and improvement projects in processes and facility.
- Gathering project requirements, analyzing them, and defining project objectives.
- Defining the project management structure, and oversee teams of specialists including business analysts and IT developers from the planning phase to project completion.
- Assist with the development and measurement of operational KPIs to measure operations efficiency and assess strengths and weaknesses, and work to make sure that all critical issues are addressed and documented in a timely fashion.
- Identifying opportunities to improve data accuracy and increase efficiencies, evaluating and reviewing business opportunities, meeting with clients to discuss operational issues, negotiating contracts with vendors, conducting quality audits, and performing cost analyses.
- Develop training programs for end users when required.
- Uses project management skills in identifying, prioritizing, managing, and resolving project issues while documenting the business process workflows.
- Understand, support and contribute in the implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System (Quality, Environment, Health and Safety, and Information Security) effectiveness by following stated policies, procedures, and work instructions.
Qualifications, Requirements, and Skills:
- Bilingual in English and Chinese languages preferred.
- BS in Engineer/ Sciences or Program Management. IE or ME is preferred.
- 3+ years processes improvement experience in electronic manufacturing operation
- Facility extension experience is a plus
- Industry 4.0 implementation experience is a plus
- Strong organizational planning and priority setting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and adaptive communication style
- Demonstrates strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrates innovative ideas and positive “can-do” behavior in the workplace
- Desire to work in an energetic & collaborative team environment
Founded in 1983, Advantech is a leader in providing trusted innovative embedded and automation products and solutions. Advantech offers comprehensive system integration, hardware, software, customer-centric design services, and global logistics support; all backed by industry-leading front and back office e-business solutions. Advantech has always been an innovator in the development and manufacture of high-quality, high-performance computing platforms.
We cooperate closely with our partners to help provide complete solutions for a wide array of applications across a diverse range of industries. To realize our corporate vision of Enabling an Intelligent Planet, Advantech will continue collaborating and partnering for Smart city & IoT Solutions.
Advantech is an authorized alliance partner of both Intel® and Microsoft®. Our customers will find the technologies we use inside our products to be widely compatible with other products in the global marketplace. In 2016, Interbrand, the world renowned brand consulting firm, once again recognized Advantech appreciates this recognition of our efforts to build a trusted, global brand; it also symbolizes a promise we gave to our business partners, which was to do our best to keep building a trustworthy brand that is recognized everywhere in the world. Advantech was selected as Interbrand’s #6 best Taiwan Global Brand in 2016.
Advantech is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We accept applications directly from candidates only and will not be responsible for any recruiting agency fees absent a formal agreement.