The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so clinicians can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
What will you do at Nomad?
- Helping manage a subset of client relationships by identifying and sending them high quality clinicians
- Working to find new ways to provide our clients with value
- Working cross-functionally to help drive results
- Meeting key objectives and metrics to enable peak performance management
- Embracing an “all hands on deck” culture
In your first six weeks at Nomad you will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Nomad Health end-to-end experience and business model
- Develop a deep familiarity with the temporary clinician staffing market, its key stakeholders, and its strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Understand what motivates people and organizations to engage in this market
- Understand the various interaction points between clinicians and clients on the Nomad platform
- Gain familiarity with the internal & external tools and platforms that we use on a day to day basis
- Begin managing specific client relationships
- Have a full understanding of the healthcare staffing market
- Help design and establish a successful account management workflow that delights our clients and improves Nomad’s placement rate
- Become a Nomad expert on servicing our clients and handling issues that arise.
As a critical, early member of the Nomad team, you will interact frequently with the Chief Client Officer, other members of the Account Management team, and the Operations, Sales, and Product teams.
- You have 2-5 years of previous experience, preferably in Operations, Account Management, Client Relations or other relevant fields
- You have experience managing externally facing relationships and working with multiple key stakeholders
- You are a strong communicator that has a knack for helping people solve their problems
- You are an energetic, personable, hard-working, and driven team play who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- You enjoy identifying problems and designing scalable solutions
- You are very organized, and you have great prioritization and time management skills
- You are fun to hang out with and just can’t wait to join our team!
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.