Our 7,000 technology experts located across 92+ countries work on over a 2,000 Technology Projects globally. We provide customers with the right advice on their Technology Roadmap towards the cloud or optimizing the Business-outcome of a cloud-based landscape.
With our PyraCloud platform, applying machine learning, delivering the visibility, insight, automation and control customers demand to maximize their software investments.
In tandem, our Software Lifecycle Management (SLM) services provide the methodology and framework to optimize the underlying IT infrastructure, accelerate cloud adoption and minimize compliance risk.
With our dynamic leadership and driven business strategy SoftwareONE is one of the fastest growing technology solution providers in the world with elite partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, IBM, VMware, Oracle, Citrix, Red Hat, Trend Micro and many more.
This role requires selling solutions into the Canadian provinces of Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan medium and enterprise accounts, principally new logo accounts.
- With over 65,000 worldwide customers and growing, we believe a significant untapped market in Quebec Canada exists for the right individual to offer our wide range of world-class Technical Services (TS) and Software Lifecycle Management (SLM) solutions.
- Strong knowledge of the Canadian market, is a prerequisite, as well as a healthy list of contacts, is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding and capability of providing value to customers via "solutions Selling" and building trust in SoftwareONE in Enterprise sized accounts.
- To quickly understand SoftwareONE's unique selling points relevant to customers and understand a customer's challenges and their consequences not being addressed.
- Coordinate decision-making processes and overcome objections to SoftwareONE to maximize opportunities
- Be able to collaborate and work with a virtual team of experts to drive opportunities forward to closure with customer approval.
- A basic knowledge of software licensing (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and IBM) is desirable.
- Be able to communicate to enterprises the SoftwareONE offerings that optimize and streamline digitization implementations.
- Be able to effectively communicate to enterprises the SoftwareONE modern IT and digitization tools used to drive overall software costs down.
- Occasionally this role will require facilitation of activity with software publishers., such as AWS, SAP or Microsoft.
- The individual should have a basic knowledge of the technical aspects that companies face when moving to the cloud, cloud implementations or re-platforming, especially with Microsoft O365, Azure, AWS and Oracle.
- Strategically evaluate how well a SoftwareONE solution (Technical or SLM )could fit into an Enterprise's spending pattern and cloud implementation strategy.
- At a strategic level, be able to help customers identify and move to higher-level strategies to bring costs down.to convince customers
- Have a strong knowledge of IT industry trends by developing proactive professional relationships with internal and external resources
- Become a go-to local field resource (trusted partner) for customers to reach out to help solve their digitization problems, assist with their implementation plans. Examples being App modernization and, Hyperscaler
- Provide knowledge leadership to customers, whether that be in migrations, implementations or cost optimization challenges
We'll be especially impressed if you have expertise with:
- Territory will cover Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba
- Professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industries, preferably software sales and software licensing, and selling Software Solutions
- Proven solution selling experience with an emphasis on strong account and territory management
- High level of knowledge of internal organization working and Information Technology trends
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Proven track record of growth and consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing sales environment
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management
- Solid problem-solving and consultative skills
- Proficient with productivity tools like Outlook, Teams, Yammer, Excel and PowerPoint
- Higher education is preferred or multiple years selling into a related area.
- Basic understanding of the selling techniques of Microsoft, principally O365, & Azure consumption, AWS, Oracle and IBM
- Software Lifecycle Management, ITSM
- IT professional services with any of those previously listed vendors
- Sales fundamental certifications such as Microsoft, AWS, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft
- Have a proven track record of working with and growing Enterprise sized accounts
What you should really know about us.:
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.
SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics.
Our leaders operate with a high levels of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.