Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a part of a tech start-up? Do you enjoy a great work-life balance? Do you have a passion for helping people learn about ways to innovate their business? Are you looking to expand your career with a passionate and high-growth company? Do you thrive in a fast-paced team environment?
SetSchedule is innovating the real estate industry with new and constantly improving technologies. We provide a digital platform for real estate agents to streamline their business. We are quickly and continuously expanding, so we are looking for the best, brightest, and most forward driven individuals to join our company and help us advance the real estate industry. We believe in cultivating and building careers, not just jobs. We have grown tremendously and can’t wait for you to join our work family. Whether you are an entry level sales professional looking to break into the industry or an experienced sales professional with a proven track record, you can find a place in our SetSchedule family.
What you can expect:
- Great connections with other team players
- Being apart of the growth of a forward-moving company
- Work culture that is motivating, supportive, positive, fun, and pushes for you to thrive
- Superb work environment and perks, like team building events, holiday parties, health benefits, etc.
- Healthy work/life balance
- Great base salary
- Career growth and promotional opportunities!
What you will do:
- Establish new business through set organizational procedures and guidelines
- Generate leads through utilizing extensive paid training and personal knowledge
- Be an effective closer
- Maintain and/or improve existing relationships
- Meet and exceed monthly performance expectations
- Execute effective customer presentations via the web through screen sharing or over the phone
- Provides complete and timely follow-up on all potential prospects and leads to ensure customer retention
Skills and Requirements
- Passion for sales
- Hunter mentality
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Strong technological skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive energy
- College degree and/or experience in sales
Please note that training for this position is 2 weeks of paid training and is held in our Irvine Office.
**Please note that remote opportunities will be available after 90 days with the company**