The right candidate will possess the below skills and qualifications and be ready to handle all responsibilities independently and professionally.
- Strong hands-on system administration expertise (updates, configurations, patching, and implementation of applicable Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)).
- Demonstrated experience supporting Juniper, Gigamon, Cisco and other CDS technologies.
- Familiar with OWL cyber defense cards, IXIA tap/Breaking point, and deep packet processing.
- Prototype new CDS-related technologies.
- Work with CloudShield or OWL.
- Perform network testing (e.g., OWL).
- Perform VMWare administration.
- Ensure CDS systems remain secure and obtain proper level of authorization.
- Integrate Common and Hosted Services with networks.
- Integrate new CDS platforms into existing solutions.
- Respond to security incidents for the CDS, provide root cause analysis, and provide incident reports.
- Develop supporting documentation to acquire CDS approval.
- Support Backup/Failover/Load Balancing of CDS assets to improve availability.
- Monitor availability & usage.
- Respond to outages, take corrective action, and issue outage report.
- Support engineering, design, and implementation of new and/or improved CDS capabilities.
Degree and Years of Experience: 8+ years of hands-on experience related to the responsibilities listed above
- DoD 8570 IAT II certification (CCNA Security, Sec+, CASP, CISSP, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience with both classified and unclassified networks
Please review our current job openings and apply for the positions you believe may be a fit. If you are not an immediate fit, we will also keep your resume in our database for future opportunities.