Waterworks - Inspiring Great People and Great Design.
Join the Nation’s premiere brand for bath and kitchen and discover a luxury work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can be challenged to learn and grow to your full potential.
The Sales Consultant for our Direct channel of business works remotely and uses a variety of marketing tools (virtual/phone sales/ pop up shops) to build a book or business with trade clients in locations that are not serviced by a Waterworks showroom or wholesale partner. This role is accountable for exceeding established revenue generation goals; ensuring their book of business is profitable. The Sales Consultant will drive growth and market share while building strong relationships with residential architects, interior designers, high-end builders/contractors. We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for sales and achieving results; client service, and luxury design, and who thrives on being a part of a remote team.
As a Waterworks brand ambassador, Sales Consultants model the Waterworks Values of leadership/entrepreneurial drive, ability to execute and deliver on a fearless sales strategies, a customer-centric approach, with a passion for the Waterworks products.
True to Waterworks roots, we value and cultivate long-standing relationships with our clients and our associates. We work in a highly collaborative, creative environment that values each associate’s contribution toward delivering beautiful, innovative, luxury products while providing superior customer service. We offer our associates training on all three brands under the Waterworks umbrella, career growth opportunities, competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
Key responsibilities include:
- Through outside marketing, social media, in-office and virtual client presentations, and other avenues; cultivate and grow relationships with trade clients in the assigned Direct territory
- Effectively and confidently pitch the Waterworks’ line of products both in person and virtually using technology
- Meet or exceed sales and marketing quotas and goals
- Manage all phases of client projects (initial meeting, product specifications, quoting and beyond)
- Provide monthly/weekly sales reporting: pipeline and project status
- Provide superior customer service to enhance long-term relationships, brand loyalty, and market share
- Actively identify and develop new business and relationships
- Manage client relationships through use of CRM system
- Actively participate in industry and showroom events; ie networking events, CEUs, lunch and learns, etc.
- Maintain and build upon operational processes to uphold Waterworks brand and to ensure client needs are met
- Work directly with Client Experience Team to resolve client issues in a timely manner and respond in a timely manner to all internal communications
- Other projects to achieve sales goals and results as assigned
- 3-5 years of outside/inside sales and/or business development experience in the high-end, luxury brand environment
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales and marketing quotas and goals
- Desire to achieve results
- Sales “hunter” who enjoys finding and developing new business
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written
- Digitally savvy – willing and able to successfully connect with clients virtually
- Strong working knowledge of online meeting tools (webex, google, zoom) with the ability and technology to work from home
- Ability to listen and translate client’s needs into sales
- Strong persuasion, negotiation skills and the ability to influence others; close sales transactions/deals
- Self -motivated and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Passion for design and the Waterworks products
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; CRM and other sales tracking tools
- Plumbing and/or tile industry experience preferred
- Required travel up to 25%
We're looking for individuals who enjoy an entrepreneurial, collaborative, customer-centric environment. Check us out onGlassdoor!