We are proud of the innovation, dedication, partnership and resourcefulness of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Do you want to utilize your technical skills, information systems knowledge and develop as a leader? If so, then keep on reading.
Your strong logical thinking and troubleshooting skill, combined with a passion of working in the healthcare industry will assure your success in this role.
You will support a busy technical portfolio with multiple production systems. You will have the opportunity to apply your expertise in production troubleshooting, system design, application integration and development in an operations-based environment.
Build your career experience as you:
- Provide leadership in Business Process Reengineering concepts, methods and technologies that enables integration of clinical and business workflows across core clinical systems at Fraser Health, numerous other regional and provincial integration initiatives.
- Lead analysis and documentation of business requirements for client-facing and internal Informatics services delivery processes for business, clinical, and systems support services within Fraser Health.
- Provide senior level support for project planning, business requirements gathering, data analysis and support execution of projects and change management.
- Provide leadership and acts as an escalation point for Business Analysts to assist in resolving complex problems.
Are you motivated to join us? We will be looking for you to have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Information Systems Management or a related field .
- Three (3) to Five (5) years recent related experience with business and systems analysis in a medium to large sized organization.
- Including experience with health and corporate information systems.
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience is acceptable.
An asset to this role would be:
- Familiarity with integration technology such as Microsoft Biztalk.
- Experience developing in Microsoft SQL (database maintenance, performance measuring, writing ad-hoc queries).
- Familiarity of system and security practices.
- Working experience of Web Services, IIS, and Certificates.
- Experience with web site development.
- Experience with Windows Server troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and Networking in a highly secured environment.
- Familiarity with .NET Framework (C#)
- Experience with object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Skills in data research, gathering, modeling.
- Knowledge of information management, business process, and project management.
This is a full time position based at our Central City Offices, Surrey, B.C.
If this sounds like the excellent role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with health care providers who are excellent in their respective fields.
- Phenomenal opportunities for support and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
- A chance to create a difference every day in the world of health care.
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
Take the next step in your career and make a difference in the communities we serve! Apply today, so we can continue the conversation.
We value diversity in the work force and seek to maintain an environment of respect, caring and trust.
Find out what it’s like to work here. Like us on Facebook (@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram (@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights!