- Customer Analytics and Key Performance Indicators
- Data-Driven Action Plans and Customer Success Initiatives
- Lead the tracking and analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and mobilize cross-functional teams to implement improvement plans.
- Manage internal customer review meetings and mechanisms to review KPIs and develop action plans.
- Enable Support the Global Project Management Team across product lines with initiatives that drive customer success and superior service.
- Lead internal project timelines, identifying risks and mitigation plans; escalating as appropriate; manage and compile KPIs.
- Communicate proactively to internal stakeholders and drive decision making with focus on project quality and execution.
- Ensure internal project quality, excellence, and compliance with all policies, processes, regulations.
- Understand the implication of short term strategies and long term goals to translate needs into tactical, cost effective and feasible plans.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of the project life cycle (planning/set-up, monitoring, closeout) and demonstrate product line knowledge and experience
- Perform other duties, assignments, or special projects as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
- Bachelor Degree and/or proven demonstrated Project Management skills or experience within the industry
- Minimum 4-8 years of experience in a business analyst, regulatory (GXP) QA/QC or project management role, with an emphasis in the pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Competitive Salary plus Annual bonus target
- Excellent On-Boarding plan
- Global Exchange Program
- Exceptional Tuition Reimbursement program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Performance related merit increases and mapped career prospects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.