Here at Travelers Haven, we empower people to feel at home anywhere their lives take them. We are a full-service housing firm that helps individuals, businesses and organizations with traveling professionals find housing that works for them. We combine industry-leading software and inspired minds to connect thousands of traveling professionals to find housing that meets all their individual needs.
Together We Thrive. We hire talented people that thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, where every day brings a new challenge. Imagine a place without red tape, decisions are made, and your voice is heard. You are quickly able to see your hard work take root and impact is made. You are passionate, ambitious, and determined for success. If you've been searching for an opportunity to help shape the future of corporate housing, we want to talk to you! Come thrive with us.
Hiring rate/range: $70,000 - $80,000 annually, earning additional uncapped commission with on-target earnings ranging from $120,000 - $150,000.
Actual compensation offered to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
The role of the Sales Manager – Inbound B2B is to support, coach, and develop the B2B Account Executive team to enable them to achieve and exceed their goals, maintain, and expand their book of business, and provide superior service to their clients. They will perform regular 1x1s with direct reports, lead daily huddles, monitor KPIs, and hold their team accountable to results. They will also collaborate with other leaders and departments to assist with operational and process related projects and changes.
- Work directly with the Account Executives, providing coaching and support, focusing on their inputs
- Track KPIs of the team daily to identify areas of improvement for each AM
- Collaborate with AE’s on opportunities to win additional business
- Create and help implement programmatic sales strategies with AEs to grow new accounts
- Help leadership with rolling out new initiatives, explaining the “why” and ensuring the team is on board
- Assist in training and ramping new hires
- Help collect and share best practices by educating account executives about our clients
- Lead daily stand ups and other team meetings
- Join critical calls with key clients
- Helping to solve granular client-related issues, trouble shooting and offering solutions
- Identify process bottlenecks & system redundancies and communicate these with leadership
- Provide insight to product, project, and operations managers as they work on new initiatives that have an impact on Account Executives
- Attend cross-team meetings to ensure alignment
- Reinforce standardization of the process with the team
- Point of escalation for both clients as well as pursuing growth opportunities
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- Empowering and influencing others
- Fostering teamwork
- Managing performance
- Establishing focus and accountability
- Ability to take Initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to own each opportunity and grow to its maximum potential with Travelers Haven
- Competitive nature to exceed growth targets
- “Client comes first, all else follows” mentality
- A passion for developing and nurturing client relationships
- Ability to think outside the box and creatively solve problems and resolve issues
- Quick decision-making skills and independent judgement to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or an associate degree with 3 years of relevant professional experience
- 1-3 years of sales management experience, preferably in B2B sales
- Significant experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Minimal travel; industry events and some client visits
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. Here’s what we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unpaid flex time
- Life Insurance
- On-site gym
- Employee Assistance Program
- Deeply discounted hotel rates
- Regular team-building events and outings
- Flavored sparkling water on tap
- Arcade games, golf simulator, and more
- Collaborative workspaces with adjustable sit-stand desks
- Breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains and Downtown Denver
- Company Paid Parking