Beech Valley is the premier network that connects the top freelance Accounting, Finance, and IT talent to consulting opportunities with cutting edge organizations. At Beech Valley, we're bringing the gig economy to the accounting industry, and at the core of what we do is our next generation, proprietary staffing platform. We are currently looking for experienced public accounting professionals OR Talent Acquisition professionals to join our growing team.
We have experienced over 100% year-over-year growth, so this is an exciting time to join a high-growth team. At the same time, we pride ourselves on fostering a flexible, remote working environment to promote a culture that is both laid back and high performing.
What You'll Do
This role will primarily involve onboarding the freelance Accounting & Finance professionals that we place into roles at our clients.
As an early member of the Freelancer Success team, you'll have a huge impact on the business and the platform, and you'll have the opportunity to decide where you want your career to go as the company grows.
In a given day, you might:
- Lead a live onboarding session over Zoom to a group of freelance consultants that we have recently placed on projects
- Build relationships with the freelance consultants that we have out in the field, ensuring their projects run smoothly
- Identify ways to build and scale our Freelancer Success team, as our organization continues to experience rapid growth
- Obtain feedback from freelancers and clients at the conclusion of a project
- Interface with freelancers as their projects are approaching their end date, so we can quickly redeploy them onto new projects
- You want to join a high growth company where you can be part of critical early successes and decisions that shape the company's future
- You have experience at either gig economy platforms, within Accounting & Finance, or within Customer Success teams at high-growth technology companies
- You want to work with a team that truly cares about and understands the meaning of flexibility in the workplace
- You have excellent communication skills and are passionate about the future-of-work
- You take responsibility for and ownership of your work, and do not need to micro-managed
- 6+ years' progressive experience
- Ability to learn quickly and to help manage a growing team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be an individual contributor at first, who is excited about the idea of building and managing a Success team from scratch
- Passionate about the future-of-work, the gig economy, and connecting exceptional people to great opportunities
Our compensation package for this role include a competitive base salary along with a variable bonus structure. Our expectation is that you want to be rewarded and feel appreciated for your hard work.
- Remote, even after the pandemic. We do have an office in Atlanta, so if you're local and want to work in the office, you can come in whenever you'd like (and work from home whenever you'd like).
- Very competitive salary, health insurance, and 401k.
- 15 days of PTO, plus the usual holidays
Fall and Winter breaks
- Every year for the week leading up to New Years, we simply monitor our emails and respond to alerts, but we otherwise take the time off. This doesn't count against PTO time. We do the same thing for a few days around Thanksgiving.