Who we are
At Venngo, we are focused on benefits both remote and in-office employees can take advantage of, ones that align with their location, lifestyle, and interests. With Venngo's perks programs, organizations have access to exclusive discounts from big brands and local businesses across North America, helping members save on everything from entertainment and tech to wellness and travel.
Our group clients choose Venngo to help them deliver greater value to their employees, members, or customers to expand their corporate brand beyond the organization and modernize their discounts and benefits programs.
On the brand partner side, our AdPerks Team is a collection of curious and thoughtful business leaders working to extend our partners' exposure. We grow a brand's market influence, reputation, and revenue by creating memorable, inspiring experiences for consumers.
Simply put, at Venngo, we spend our days thinking of ways to make people happy, save money with discounts, cultivate consumer relationships, and bring a smile to everyone's face.
We are adding an Account Executive to our team. You will build partnerships with a wide range of National Brands and regional merchants across Canada, selling a broad set of solutions from our extensive portfolio of digital advertising options to enable their success. You will leverage contact information, book sales meetings and demonstrations of our program with prospective clients and close sales!!
As our new Sales Representative, you will:
- Grow business. You will build a book of business, ramping up demonstrations and wins within your first year. You will prospect, cold-call, and network to create a list of potential contacts. You will develop partnerships with national and regional businesses to assist them in reaching their goals through custom integrated marketing plans.
- Lead client satisfaction initiatives. You will build trust within your portfolio of partners, communicate regularly to elicit and measure client satisfaction.
- Collaborate. You will contribute to the continuous improvement of the partner experience, relaying feedback and requests to the broader team for implementation.
Here's what you bring:
- The experience. You have proven success managing and growing digital advertising business through sales or customer success, using a consultative approach. You thrive on initiating contact and growing deep relationships with customers or partners, delighting them with customized marketing solutions.
- The interpersonal skills. Your verbal, presentation and written communication skills are exceptional. You can gain a client's trust, build strong relationships, and influence decision-makers using data and a proven sales approach. You have expertise in B2B communications, and you know how to work with any level of internal and external clients.
- The technical skills. You are comfortable learning and using new tools. You have hands-on experience with MS Office and a CRM such as Salesforce. You can interpret data to identify trends, develop insights, and inform strategies to drive business growth. You have built email lists and set up campaigns with sales automation platforms such as Prospect.io. Being bilingual in French would be considered an asset.
Why join us
At Venngo, we believe strongly in the value of what we are doing and our capacity to make work better for everyone. And that starts internally. From access to our amazing perks to professional development to genuine respect for ideas from every single person here. We ensure that everyone's accomplishments are acknowledged out loud regularly, and we prioritize helping our people grow their careers.
We know that not everyone takes the same path when it comes to building their skills. If you feel you meet all or most of the qualifications we are seeking; and you are excited by the possibility of growing with our energized culture and company, take a chance and express your interest here. To learn more about how we are, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Venngo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.