Cactus Credit is a large financial technology company based in New Westminster! We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team!
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, this role will work closely with internal stakeholders, the Project Manager, and the Development Team to ensure alignment on requirements, and the final product. This role will work closely with the overseas QA Team to support best practices and the development of test cases against business requirements. This is a highly collaborative role requiring the ability to work on several initiatives in parallel.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead internal stakeholder meetings to elicit, identify and prioritize business requirements.
- Translate business needs into technical requirement documents that can be executed to build new functionality and improve existing features.
- Facilitate the evaluation of requests and requirements and explaining their feasibility to internal teams.
- Work with the Development Team to ensure the technical solution aligns to the business requirements.
- Document business requirements, use cases, and UAT results in Jira.
- Work closely with the QA Team to provide best practice guidance and support, including developing test scenarios, test cases and expected results in line with business requirements.
- Review testing data to support go/no-go decisions.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Development Team to plan and prioritize new functionalities and enhancements.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to improve business processes for the development and execution of software projects.
- Advocate for best practices and support the adherence to the development lifecycle.
- Engage different parts of the business to identify the need for, affect, and measure the impact of change.
- Define data standards and principles in Salesforce and support the functional mapping for data integration and datasets.
- Prepare mock-ups and present demos to stakeholders.
- Guide stakeholders through user acceptance testing when required.
- Master the Salesforce platform, especially Sales and Service Cloud solutions.
- Willing and able to perform overall testing at each development phase.
What You Should Already Have:
- 4+ years mandatory Business Analysis experience.
- Keen working knowledge of business analysis processes, tools, and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong desire to work collaboratively.
- Experience in waterfall and agile environments.
- Experience working in a growing company with competing priorities and evolving processes.
- Passion for process automation and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Salesforce Certified Sales/Service Consultant (Nice to have)
What We Offer:
- A positive and inclusive team environment where your voice and opinions are valued. We foster big thinking, professional growth and mutual respect.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company with room for growth.
- Competitive Base Salary DOE
- Two week of paid vacation.
- Benefits after your probationary period.
- Conveniently located a few minutes from the New Westminster Skytrain Station.