A fast-growing technology company located in Boynton Beach, Florida that manufactures innovative air purification products is seeking an experienced sales professional for a Strategic Account Manager (SAM). The SAM role maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers and is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The Strategic Account Manager reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- Develop and execute a prospecting and sales growth plan targeting prioritized end-market customers; maintain a dynamic sales funnel in support of growth goals.
- Utilize consultative selling techniques to identify customer challenges and needs with respect to occupant health, wellness, peace of mind + energy consumption; proactively assess, clarify, and validate needs on an ongoing basis; propose differentiated solutions aligned to identified needs.
- Maintain customer information including key pursuit details using enterprise CRM software (SFDC).
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor relative to air purification technologies; articulate the benefits of safe and effective air purification solutions.
· Minimum ten years of strategic sales experience in a business-tobusiness sales environment (preferably in the HVAC or Building Maintenance Channels).
· Consistent evidence of achieving annual quota.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, customer service, project management and territory management skills.
· Outstanding consultative channel selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
· Prerequisites: Reference checks from previous employers, drug screening, background check
· Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Administration or related field.
· Job Type: Full-time, remote position requiring travel
· Salary: Commensurate with experience
Salary: Up to $130,000 annual + 50% on plan incentive
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
All CDC protocols are adopted and enforced.
- * Have you had success in a technical B2B selling environment?
- * Any experience or background related to indoor air quality products or technologies?
- * Have you participated in any sales / sale process training in the last five years?
- * Do you currently have a non-compete agreement in this or any industry?
- Do you currently have a non-compete agreement in this or any industry?
Do you currently have a non-compete agreement in this or any industry?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- On the road