Account Executive – Purpose Built Computer Solutions
Are you an energetic, experienced, custom computer hardware sales and Account Executive looking for a new opportunity? Do you have current experience in the custom computer manufacturing, production, fulfillment, and distribution industry? Do you have experience developing relationships, growing sales and managing a customer base of recurring sales opportunities? TrinWare, a Centennial, Colorado based hardware production and fulfillment organization, is looking for an Account Executive to elevate our business to the next level. The ideal candidate will have the desire, experience, and capabilities to become part of the Account Executive and sales team.
The Account Executive for Purpose Built Computer Solutions will be responsible for the successful growth in sales to Business-to-Business (B2B) commercial customers, SaaS providers, VAR’s, resellers, and MSP’s in the custom computing and general business marketplace. The Account Executive will carry a sales quota to facilitate the business plan, sales and growth objectives of the organization.
Interested applicants, please provide a resume and cover letter (or a letter of interest), along with your LinkedIn profile. Only resumes with a cover letter will be considered.
The Account Executive is responsible for the acquisition, growth, and maintenance of a customer base in the custom computing and general business industry. Current experience with consultative sales in the custom computer hardware production and fulfillment industry is required for this position. Business development takes place via C-Level meetings, presentations, networking events (virtual included), telephone, on-line, on-site production tours, and email. The Account Executive will work closely with the TrinWare marketing department, operations, and technical production departments to assure successful sales growth and business development. The ideal candidate will possess a developed network of clientele and relationships in the custom computer hardware sales, distribution, and general marketplace.
Qualified candidates will showcase TrinWare’s portfolio of technology solutions which will provide the customer with a successful IT and operational technology roadmap. Development of this successful roadmap will be key to the success for all stakeholders, customers, account executives, and TrinWare personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business, Finance, and/or related field
- Minimum of 2 current years of successful experience selling and/or distributing custom computer hardware solutions to C-level clients, SaaS providers, VAR’s, resellers, and MSP’s
- 2+ years of experience managing and developing a custom computer hardware production, fulfillment, and distribution in a sales and operations organization
- Minimum of 5 years of logistics and product acquisition experience in the computer hardware industry
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach and the ability to connect solutions and new ideas for a successful client experience
- Proven success prospecting with the ability to demonstrate the value of solutions to TrinWare clients through qualifying, coaching, excellent product knowledge, and operational technology solutions
- Experience with a CRM, preferably HubSpot and ConnectWise, to allow for sufficient development of a pipeline of prospects to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Possess the desire to build on this position and become part of the Company’s long-term vision and prosperity
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction and retention with a high level of personal and professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent communication, decision making, and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of excellence
- Candidates will have a history of building close client and vendor relationships
- Candidates will have close manufacturing and distribution relationships from previous market experience
- References from customers you have sold solutions and services to in the past
- Proven negotiation skills
- History of forward-thinking and proactive problem solving
- Knowledge in computer hardware configurations including servers, desktops, notebooks, IOT devices, networking, LAN, WAN, IT infrastructure solutions, and tool sets
- Extensive computer hardware and IT industry knowledge including software solutions
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Can lift up to 25 lbs. and move, traverse throughout office setting
- Self-motivated with a desire to grow and succeed with the organization
- Strong prospecting to build and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities for the organization through the use of the company CRM (HubSpot)
- Generate sales leads through persuasive calls, company visits, virtual meetings, networking, and industry events
- Consult with prospective clients to develop and implement tailored product solutions for their complex business needs
- Increase revenues by executing effective selling strategies based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Increase revenues through the design, sale, and delivery of informative product proposals and presentations to the decision-makers within identified organizations
- Maintain, develop, and grow the existing company client base and revenue
- Utilize the company suite of products to efficiently and effectively manage, maintain, and grow your business portfolio and pipeline
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of company monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals and quotas
- Carry a sales quota for your own customer base as an Account Executive established by the organization
- Develop strong, positive, and prosperous relationships with vendors to achieve long-term company goals and objectives
- Develop and carry forward company culture that benefits internal and external stakeholders
- Draft, review, and implement a Scope of Work (SOWs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to meet company objectives and revenue goals
- Other duties as assigned by the President
- Participate in the Strategic Leadership Team to set the high-level objectives and directions of the organization
- Work cross-functionally to ensure effective implementation of new products, processes, and strategies
- The Account Executive will report to the Director of Sales and Operations and work closely with all facets of the organization. Key co-workers will consist of the Director of Procurement and Project Management, Director of Managed Services, Director of Technology and Implementation, Controller, Social Media and Internet Senior Coordinator, Technical Production Manager, and other departments to assure operational efficiencies and profitability.
Organizational Level: Medium
- The Account Executive for Purpose Built Computer Solutions will work 40+ hours per week. Hours to be determined by the sales process and may fluctuate with operations.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and proven track record.
Benefits package includes company sponsored Medical, Vision, Dental & Life insurance, short and long term disability insurances, 401K plan with matching, paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick leave. Employee referral and discount programs. TrinWare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00/year plus commissions. First year compensation is expected to be at $75,000.00/year. Account Executives not meeting a $75K first year income may not be meeting all company objectives.
TrinWare is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.