Lead Generating Sales Specialist for Green Tech Industry
AIRIS is searching for passionate individuals who are looking to join the Green Revolution and grow into a career with an innovative multinational technology company. We are offering an opportunity for individuals to get into a booming.
AIRIS is an energy solutions company & manufacturer that helps homeowners become more energy efficient using industry leading energy efficiency products that include but not limited to Solar.
We have a unique Sales process which we will teach you how implement in order grow your skills while helping others eliminate their carbon footprint and increase their wealth simultaneously.
This is a full-time role, in which the Green – tech specialist will be engaging with customers, as well as new and prior leads by providing product information, purchase incentives, finance options, and closing sales.
You will have incentives for driving successful Solar residential sales generating new leads, serving South Florida. Therefore, your role will be a combination of inside sales (with a focus on converting leads quickly) and business development. The Solar Sales
Specialists will possess:
- Ambition - strong desire to master the products, services, and sell them as an expert.
- Amiability - you will need to be approachable and friendly
- Endurance - you will need to take rejection well, and continue through it
- Adaptability - you will need to be able to overcome obstacles on the fly to meet your goals
- Focus - you will need to organize your workday and work leads independently
- Autonomy - you will be working remotely, the more time you put in the higher level of success you will achieve
- Passion: Nothing in life is achieved without passion for what you do
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment
- Tech – savvy, we are a tech company, and you will need to be comfortable using, and talking about technology products and software
- Experience with B2C based partnerships in the Solar energy industry is a plus
- Language: Fluent English, Spanish is a plus
- Technology: Microsoft Suite Intermediate, Sales Metrics and KPIs, Hubspot, Ipad
- Sales: Negotiation, Closing, Customer Relations
- Teachable: The ability to learn, and be taught how to conduct the unique sales process
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the company story, the sales process, and energy efficiency products
- Qualify new leads, convert into customers, conduct visits and close sales
- Seek referral opportunities from existing customers
- Suggest improvements for sales workflow, execute marketing initiatives to drive new sales channels
- Document customer sales process, update customer information, and solicit customer feedback
- Provide status reporting, keeping sales managers updated on sales progress and blockers
- Competitive commission & regular cash flow
- Flexibility with schedule (excluding training and weekly meetings)
- Green – Tech industry
- Remote work options
- Base pay plus commissions
- Daily Sales training and support provided
- Goal Incentives
Base pay minimum $2,500 a month plus 5% commission
Sales Representative, Outside Sales, Marketing, Sales, Outside Sales Associate, LED, Lighting, Energy Savings, LED Lighting Sales, Business to Business Sales, Direct Marketing, Commissions, Energy, Customer Service, Executive, Account Representative, Solar Sales, Solar, Independent Contractor, Energy Efficiency, Executive, professional.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)