BakeMark USA, LLC
Job Type: Full Time
At BakeMark we appreciate our employees and their families and offer a competitive pay and a full suite of benefits:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, and Life Insurance (Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options)
- 401K (generous retirement benefits)
- Competitive Wages
Under direct supervision of the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, performs the daily NDS deposit function for customer payments. Further, performs research for short pays, over payments and skipped invoices. Communicates with customers and sales representatives in a positive pro-active manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares customer checks for posting by sorting in customer number sequence and making photocopies.
- Posts daily cash deposits.
- Prepares calculator tapes on check deposit batches.
- Posts daily customers check payments into the NDS Accounts Receivable system.
- Reviews Bad Credit Report when instructed by the Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
- Issues Delivery Authorization numbers for delivery exceptions when needed.
- Provides customers and Sales Representatives with skipped invoice numbers and amounts.
- Accesses the on-line banking system and prints the daily bank NSF transaction information. Posts NSF transactions, including NSF fees, into the NDS system. Refers daily NSF activity to the Senior Credit Analyst.
- Communicate effectively and positively to build rapport with customers and Sales Representatives.
- Reconcile research and respond to customer and Sales Representative questions in reference to payment discrepancies, invoice adjustments, deposit postings and terms of payment.
- Prepare written correspondence to customers regarding account status.
- Send invoice copies and proof of deliveries per customer’s request.
- Research and document customer account adjustments, including customer refunds, credit and debit memos and payment applications.
- Document and submit for approval small balances and bad debt adjustments.
- Maintain related files and records in accordance with company practices and regulatory requirement.
- Act as liaison for communications between Accounting, Sales Representatives, other departments, and our customers to provide customer information.
- Provide outside auditors with requested information related to Accounts Receivable and customer account balances.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Accounts Receivable Supervisor or Senior Management.
Treats all customers (internal and external) with respect, courtesy and kindness.
Follow all company policies, procedures and safety rules.
Other duties as assigned to meet company goals.
This position requires a pro-active, problem solving individual whom is able to manage a varied workload with constantly changing priorities. The individual must be detail oriented, accurate, well organized and able to work effectively under pressure. They must have excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills. They must have excellent interpersonal. They must be able to meet expectations of the position with minimal guidance or supervision.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or G.E.D. A minimum of two years Accounts Receivable experience is required. Strong computerized Accounts Receivable skills and intermediate spreadsheet and word processing skills are required.
Ability to read, comprehend and interpret written instructions and procedures, business correspondence, reports and schedules.
Ability to apply concepts, such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations, using a ten-key, calculator and computer.
Requires the ability to independently define problems, collect data, establish facts and solve practical problems.
Must be able to apply common sense when problem solving. Must be able to apply routine protocols as well as identify when the routines do not apply in a specific situation. The position requires the ability to develop priorities and adjust work plans to meet deadlines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is typically in an office environment.
BakeMark is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BakeMark via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written agreement in place for this position from BakeMark HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of BakeMark. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BakeMark as a result of the referral or through other means.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 1 year (Preferred)