Sentral is establishing a new category in urban living that reimagines the way people live, travel, and work. This new category, called Home+, combines the comforts of home with the adventure of travel. Offering both designer furnished and unfurnished homes with flexible lengths of stay, Sentral enables residents to live or visit stylish buildings in the nation's most coveted cities for any period of time, whether a night, a month, or multiple years. Qualifying residents can also monetize their homes through Sentral's managed homeshare program, enabling them to offset 25 percent or more of their total rent while they travel and explore the world.
Our core values reflect our commitment to our employees, as we elevate humanity and make one another better. We strongly believe in continuous personal improvement, career growth and diversity in our work force. With ongoing learning & development offerings, leadership coaching and mentorship programs, we foster an empowered environment rooted in empathy and growth. Our colleagues are curious explorers who never stop learning and who strive for great outcomes.
At Sentral, we are building a team of people-first focused individuals who thrive on going above and beyond. Ideal candidates will exemplify a good sense of humor, a positive attitude, a growth mindset, and an entrepreneurial drive.
This sales leader will play a critical role in bringing our new brand and business model to life. This is a 100% business development role and having a high performance culture and a high comfort level in prospecting, qualifying, presenting and negotiating will be key to this role's success. This individual reports to the Director of Corporate Sales and Acquisition. This role focuses heavily on outbound proactive prospecting for short-term rental clients. The Business Travel Sales Manager is empowered to go out and find all of the best clients while crushing sales goals. This highly skilled individual is responsible for developing and maintaining a customer base in multiple markets.
- Identify, target, and solidify new and existing client relationships
- Assist in conducting market surveys and shop competitive communities
- Work closely with the Director of Corporate Sales and Acquisition to establish annual sales goals
- Develop and implement sales action plans to achieve business goals
- Create and implement strategies to increase revenue
- Negotiate with clients to achieve the best possible outcome
- Provide leasing training and continually provide feedback on all opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for accuracy of content and reporting provided by leasing team
- Display solid understanding of reasons for not leasing on each prospect report out for support
- Uphold Sentral standards, best practices, policies and procedures
- Maintain and store documentation effectively
- Follow all local, city and federal regulations
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- A minimum of two-years of experience leasing apartments or a combination of education with customer service experience is preferred
- A drive towards high-performance sales and a passion to be first in class
- Analytically minded with the ability to swiftly pivot when market or team dynamics change
- Must possess strong attention to detail and sales ability
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers in an upbeat way in order to solicit business
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Great time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances
- Must be neat, clean and professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community
- Demonstrated ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem
- Must be willing and able to travel 30% of the year
Sentral offers a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, performance bonus, a suite of benefits and the opportunity to create the world's first branded homesharing platform, a truly new way to live.
At Sentral, we serve a diverse set of communities. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.