QuoteWizard by LendingTree has launched a brand-new innovative product into the automotive retail marketplace and our sales team is expanding. We are currently seeking a talented and successful sales-oriented individual to join the team. The District Sales Manager will engage, present and close business with automotive dealership management to drive significant new customer revenues. This role will be located in Seattle, WA and include the entire state. This person will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of professionalism and providing a great customer experience to all clients, while consistently meeting and/or exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Engage, present and close new business sales via phone and on-site meetings with automotive dealership management.
- Manage and maintain the velocity of all deals through the pipeline.
- Achieve and exceed activity targets and monthly revenue goals.
- Timely communication of customer questions or needs to appropriate company resources and follow up to insure resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate and support team members in an open and encouraging environment.
- Document all activities and forecast business diligently within SalesForce CRM.
- Other duties and projects will be assigned as needed.
- 2+ years demonstrated selling skills and a consistent track record of exceeding goals from new business in a dynamic selling environment.
- A natural ability to generate positive relationships with both customers and prospects.
- Ability to resolve issues on their behalf to insure happiness and drive business to closure.
- You are hungry, driven, and self-motivated. Ability to successfully cold call into accounts and generate a large amount of activity to fill the pipeline with qualified opportunities.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and prospects concurrently.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in priority as our business & product evolves.
- You are proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Email, SalesForce, Excel, etc).
- You have experience using social networking tools.
- You reside in Seattle, WA metropolitan area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prefer BA/BS; High School Diploma required.
- Flexible in hours (possible nights and/or weekends when applicable but not typical).
- Travel within the state of WA may be required.
- Own a reliable vehicle with current insurance.
- Strong background in the Automotive Industry including outside selling experience to automotive dealerships, consulting, former GM/GSM/Dealer, and/or 2+ years of F&I experience. (Preferred but not necessary)
- Entrepreneur at heart (Preferred but not necessary)
- Base salary plus uncapped commission structure.
- Reimbursement for phone and mileage driven.
- Full Benefits – medical/dental/vision/401K/Stock Options as well as paid holidays and unlimited time off.
- Servicing is done by our carrier partners to allow you to focus exclusively on our dealership partners.
- A new & exciting product with incredible growth potential including beyond this current role and territory.
Our office is in downtown Seattle, in the heart of Pioneer Square. We cultivate a comfortable work environment, with plenty of onsite amenities (gym, locker room, lunch area, snacks, TVs, casual attire, ping pong, etc.). Come join a diverse and growing workforce of over 200 smart, driven people.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We are a publicly traded company (TREE).
- We have welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We have built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We are collaborative, ambitious, candid, and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you will ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.