PureRED is seeking a Creative Production Artist to join our team in Pleasanton, CA. Although we are a remote-friendly employer, this position must be based within commuting distance to our Pleasanton office for in-office meetings as needed. This role will be responsible for producing promotional print and digital material for a major retailer. The most qualified candidate has the ability to take campaign elements and rework them into a variety of applications including signage and direct mail pages. This person understands the production process in terms of proofing cycles, versioning, fast time lines and coordinates deliverables with CDs and Account Executive and possesses the technical knowledge to setup and or modify files in preparation for printed media.
- Ensures quality control measures are met to the deliver accurate content and technical print specification requirements
- Strong print production background using InDesign.
- Image manipulation to include silos, retouching, and simple color correction.
- Can work under the pressure of daily or hourly deadlines.
- Adheres to brand standards, look and tone.
- Ability to take campaign elements and rework them technically as well as maintaining message hierarchy and creative consistency.
- Collaborate with CD, copywriters, and Account team to produce creative solutions.
- 3+ years of print production/design and advertising agency experience
- Experience in Retail and Grocery industry a plus
- Knowledge and ability with Adobe Creative Suite
(Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator)
- Expert knowledge of Mac platform and interface
- Self-directed, proactive, flexible, can-do attitude
- Attentive to detail with high quality control
- Good people skills and a sense of humor
Please Note: This role needs to be based in or near our office in San Francisco/Pleasanton CA. Relocation is NOT provided. Applications will NOT be reviewed without a portfolio.
PureRED is one of the leading Marketing Service and Technology partners, creating and delivering digital content and consumer experience at the scale, speed and precision required to grow in today’s marketplace. The bulk of our work is determining how to win and where to play in the digital world, although we do still do some print work. This transformation and our continued evolution is tied directly to the advent of the internet, ecommerce, social media and mobile platforms. The pandemic of 2020 showed an increased appetite for digital content. In fact, internet usage has soared upwards of 50%. With more consumers online, whether shopping or researching, it is even more important for our clients to put forth the best digital footprint possible, across as many channels as possible, in order to influence positive buying decisions.
We specialize in transformational solutions to help brands position their business for success. North America’s leading retail and brand marketers face a bottleneck when trying to spread marketing and promotional content across multiple channels. We remove that bottleneck, unlocking digital content to achieve hyper personalization in marketing and promotions at scale. With a team of 400+ dedicated experts across the USA, we strive to be better, to work harder and to deliver the right content with the right messaging. We deliver at the right time on the right platform for our clients, increasing the clients’ revenues and market share. And we do this through commitment to our Core Values:
- Push the Envelope
- Drive for Results
- Build with Heart & Balance
- Take Ownership
- Be radically passionate
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. In addition, the Company complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. Decisions concerning employment are based strictly on an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of the other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance, if applicable, within the Company. Employment decisions include, but are not limited to, recruitment, hiring, promotions, salary or other compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, layoffs, termination, and training.
Job Type: Full-time