The Financial Access organization expands and enriches connections between Plaid and financial institution partners to create a foundation for new and differentiated products that enable people to have healthier financial lives. This global team enables innovation by opening access to tools and technology that were previously reserved for technology upstarts.
The Fintech and Platforms Solutions Engineering team is responsible for engaging with partner institutions to architect mutually beneficial integrations, guide them throughout the implementation process, and address technical challenges that arise throughout the sales, implementations, and post-sales processes. As this is part of a small but growing team, this role will also help to define team culture and cross-functional processes and workflows. You will also be a highly visible technical and product expert in the post-launch stage, and a primary driver for internal advancement of customer requirements. As a result, you will work closely with the Design, Engineering, Support, and Product teams to turn feedback from institution partners into meaningful product decisions.
What Excites You:
- Being the technical liaison for our partners, addressing any technical implementation questions that come up
- Utilizing both your business and technical acumen to identify areas where Plaid financial access products and their features could be beneficial to a potential partner
- Helping jumpstart and define the culture for a newly formed team
- Serving as the key technical contact for our institutions and partners as they integrate with Plaid
- Collaborating with our engineering, design, support, and product teams to translate prospect feedback into meaningful product insights
What Excites Us:
- A background that combines business experience and technical acumen
- Customer-first attitude and proclivity towards going above-and-beyond for customers
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilitiesExcellent knowledge of web services, APIs, and related standards such as HTTP, REST, and OAuth
- Bonus points for a strong grasp in one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Node.js, Ruby