Manager, Digital Client Solutions - 100385
Client Services and Sales - USA New York, New York
ABOUT THIS JOB
Join Nielsen’s digital client solutions team and work with highly innovative, disruptive companies in one of the fastest growing, rapidly evolving sectors in the media industry. We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional in the earlier phases of their sales career to grow with existing digital media accounts and break ground with emerging companies. You will be the center point of contact at Nielsen for your clients, responsible for revenue growth and value creation, identifying new opportunities within each business, deepening the relationship with existing constituents, cultivating relationships with new stakeholders, and coordinating cross-functionally within Nielsen. This individual should be prepared to act as a teammate within Nielsen’s Digital Client Solutions organization with a willingness to share ideas, learn, and collaborate as is part of the Nielsen culture.
The Manager, Digital Client Solutions will be a self-starter who can work independently and anticipate team and client needs and respond accordingly . The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of winning new business, understand and be fluent in the Digital media planning and buying process, possess excellent written and oral communication skills, have strong analytical skills, be passionate about digital media, be highly organized and self-motivated, and be comfortable with a revenue target.
Develop and execute a sales strategy to meet or exceed revenue targets. Identify prospects; manage outreach; develop data-driven, thought provoking insights to foster discussions; coordinate cross-functionally within Nielsen.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Nielsen’s products and solutions, and how the data brings value to clients’ businesses.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy for current and new digital media clients.
- Create and deliver client presentations that capture clients’ core business issues and demonstrate how Nielsen can help.
- Account management and client service, coordinating across a number of cross-functional teams at Nielsen.
- Collaborate with team lead, manager and peers on an overall team strategy
- Effectively advocate internally for client needs and manage client requests-big and small, tactical to strategic- with colleagues across the organization to drive value and deliver solutions to clients
- Own the responsibility to hit individual and team revenue goals.
- Sales administration (maintain Salesforce pipeline, contract management).
3-5+ years of client service / sales experience
- Background in media, preferably from a media agency, media company, or media measurement company
- Experience with Digital and TV media planning & buying preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- High energy, strong EQ, creative, collaborative and comfortable taking calculated risks
- Located in New York
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: , , ,