While this role will operate remotely, it is required that the candidate resides in the West Region and within 50 miles of a major airport. States included in Yelp's defined West Region include: California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.**
Love to dine out? Passionate about the industry and helping restaurants succeed? Yelp Reservations and Yelp Waitlist are powerful tools for amazing dining experiences. Our reservation and waitlist platform reaches and engages diners with an unforgettable experience on the largest restaurant discovery platform on the planet. Whether you’re planning two weeks or 20 minutes in advance, our mission is to empower diners to browse and book a table at a restaurant they will love.
Fast-paced and growth minded: Yelp Restaurants is a true startup, so get ready to make an impact! You’ll help lots of businesses, learn very quickly, and contribute directly to our strategy. Restaurant Support Managers are committed to providing exceptional customer service with the goal of retaining and growing our client base - but, above all else, provide stellar customer service. You’ll efficiently manage and respond to a variety of questions and issues that may require troubleshooting, researching or collaborating with the team while you listen and reassure our clients.
Where You Come In:
- You'll provide exceptional and timely inbound customer support via phone and email
- You'll consult and educate our customers with proactive outbound engagement projects
- You'll become an expert in the Yelp Restaurant SaaS product suite and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs - asking probing questions and finding solutions will be critical to your success
- You'll help owners with marketing to drive awareness and diners for them
- You'll grow and learn in a fast-paced high-growth environment - there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your skillset and make an impact for our customers and our company
What it Takes to Succeed:
- Great communicator - Whether it’s on the phone, through email or via live chat, you excel at communicating with customers
- Sales Skills - You have a goal oriented mindset, ability to identify churn risks, uncover account growth opportunities, re-sell value props, and overcome objections
- Positive - You strive to maintain a positive working space with both customers and peers
- Adaptable - You are adaptable and can think on your feet, when faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
- Supportive - You don’t hesitate to lend a helping hand to other team members when possible
- Value Focused - Solid ability to handle challenging conversations and add value to business owners in a professional, solutions-oriented manner
- Willingness to Learn and Grow - You are open to feedback, adaptive and coachable; you embrace and thrive in a fast paced high-growth environment
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-4 years of relevant client facing experience
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays between the hours of 6AM-9PM PST
- Experience in restaurants, hospitality, support, or customer success
What You'll Get:
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 5 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.