First Year Earning Potential of $80,000 - $90,000+
Top Performers Earn More Than $100,000+
ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDER / HIRING NOW FOR SALES PROFESSIONALS WANTING TO EARN WITH UNCAPPED POTENTIAL COMPENSATION!
ARE YOU A HUNTER,
INNOVATOR, CLOSER & PROBLEM SOLVER?
Are you independent, competitive, enjoy freedom and like to be paid based on your results? Are you focused on winning and driven to be the best at whatever you do? If you have what it takes to be a star on a high-performance, consultative, sales team, this may be the position for you. Apply now and learn more about an exciting career with Orkin.
What You’ll Be Doing…
As an Outside Sales Representative with Orkin, you will have the opportunity to exceed sales goals and control your financial opportunity. By performing 360 inspections, from attics to crawlspaces and everything in between you will help our consumers to protect their homes and families.
Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pest solution for each customer's needs; to include pest control, termite control, attic insulation, crawlspace encapsulation, and so many more products to give the total protection packages and maximizing your financial gains!
- Achieve sales goals through prospecting new business and assigned leads.
- Conduct an inspection the interior and exterior of the customer’s commercial and residential property—don’t worry, we teach you how!
- Make recommendations to customers based on your inspection and issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the process and setting expectations.
- Use the iPad we provide to prepare sales agreements and help you stay organized—we will provide training on this too!
- Competitive base-pay plus uncapped commission
- Quality, comprehensive paid training program
- Company provided iPhone, iPad, vehicle and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
You’ll need to have…
- Ability to “read” people and situations effectively in order to not sell, but to solve
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a drug screening and meet all physical requirements of the job
Even better if you have…
- Outside Sales
- B2B Sales
- Customer Service
- Great Attitude
So Why Orkin?
Orkin is committed to helping team members achieve their personal and professional goals. We believe hiring a diverse and intelligent workforce is essential to success. Orkin offers individuals the chance to stand out from the crowd and do something different, while allowing team members to have a level of authority that most other companies cannot offer.
- As the industry leader, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
But enough about us, we want to learn more about you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
- 1 year(s): Sales or Customer Service experience
- High School/GED or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver License
- Goal Achievement
- Customer Focus
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)