Who we are
As the Working and Learning Company, we at Staples Canada, are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. At Staples, we inspire people to work smarter, learn more and grow every day.
At solutionshop, we partner with customers to help them find the right solutions to be successful, such as services like Design, Print, Tech Support, Digital Marketing, as well as Shipping. We are looking for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that’s you, let’s work, learn and grow together.
We are building an inclusive and diverse team
Staples Canada is creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. We welcome, value and thrive on perspectives and contributions from backgrounds that vary by race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion or physical ability. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Some of what you do
As the Print & Marketing Supervisor, you oversee the operations for the solutionshop (printing, digital marketing, shipping and tech services). You are responsible for achieving business results based on your robust sales and services targets, while ensuring our complete internal and external service offerings are effectively being supported through a creative and consultative sales approach. You find ways to inspire our customers; you build loyalty and trust; and, you add value to the customer in ways that are meaningful to them and that help them work, learn, and grow.
- Maximize sales and margin in solutionshop through the coaching and development of the Services Associates.
- Model and promote service standards that drive quality orders and extremely satisfied customers.
- Seek out and grow business leads within your community.
- Partner in your store to support your team across levels through direct communication and leadership.
- Ensure that a clean and safe environment is always top-of-mind, keeping the safety of yourself, your team, and our customers as a key priority.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders, including your Business Development Manager. This includes regularly exchanging ideas and suggestions.
Some of what you need
- 2-3 years retail experience (or any other sector focused on customer experience)
- 1-2 years in a Graphic Communications / Print environment is an asset
- Supervisory / coaching experience
- Successful completion of high school & post-secondary education is preferred
- Working knowledge of graphic design principles
- Be a dynamic, inspiring partner to our customers and for our associates
- Solutions Finder
Some of what you will get
- Associate discount
- Health and Dental benefits
- Performance bonuses
- Learning & Development programs
- And more...
Other Job Title Suggestions
- Copy and Print Centre Lead
- Retail Supervisor, Copy, Print and Marketing Services
- A moderate amount of physical effort and operation of equipment / machinery is required to execute our merchandising standards and to maximize our customer experience.
- Exposure to moderate levels of noise generated by the print equipment.
- You are required to stand in a stationary position for periods of time. This would occur while working on various orders.
- Required to work a varying schedule to meet the needs of the business. This includes working evenings and weekends.