Who Are We:
We aim to satisfy the needs and expectations not only of true connoisseurs but also the next generation of concentrate enthusiasts. Since its inception, the primary goal at Puffco has been to design the most intuitive, elegant, and innovative experiences for the modern concentrate consumer; it's what motivates us to raise the bar every day. Our premium product line has garnered widespread critical acclaim and numerous awards and recognition as the obvious industry benchmark.
Who Are You:
We are looking for exceptional employees who are innovative forward thinkers, who are resourceful, motivated, and passionately committed to their trade. A driven self-starter with top notch organizational and detail-oriented skill set who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We here at Puffco possess these qualities and if you do too, then please read on!
What’s The Role About:
Puffco is currently seeking an articulate, enthusiastic, self-motivated, driven, and ambitious Inside Sales Coordinator who is committed to providing support to the Sales and Business Development team and business leaders within the company. You will utilize your extraordinary analytical and communication skills for problem-solving to connect with wholesale clients and Puffco’s inside sales coordinator.
Our Inside Sales Coordinator serve as our primary liaison to our wholesale clients and play an instrumental support role to our sales and business development team. You will be responsible for assisting the inside sales coordinator manage our existing customer base and developing a pipeline of new accounts for our growing business. You will be responsible for handling business and confidential situations in a discrete and mature manner.
Some things you will be responsible for:
Customer Service / Account Management
- Provide prompt, excellent customer service and support via email, and phone calls on a daily basis.
- Follow up with existing accounts, while developing NEW accounts.
- Provide prompt, excellent customer service and support via email and phone calls on a daily basis
- Making sure clients are informed being the Junior Inside Sales Coordinator will be the first point of contact
- Assisting and communicating with prospects and leads during onboarding process
- Follow up with customers to collect proper forms and documents
- Help maintain strong existing client relationships
- Help maintain current client and potential client relationships by assisting with customer service as needed via telephone and email
- Identify and resolve client concerns through warranty claim management
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including database, warranty claims, etc.
- Update the Sales Database daily and as needed and/or assigned.
- Assist our sales ops lead interdepartmentally with Finance and Logistics
Some qualifications and skills we need you to have:
- 2+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Strong internal and client-facing communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working with ERP and/or CRM systems
- Experience using and multi-tasking within the Salesforce platform
- Passion for customer success and value creation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and function well under pressure and tight delivery timeframes
- Ability to function at a high level in either a team environment or independently
- Requires a high degree of tact, initiative, accuracy, judgment and superior interpersonal skills
- A polished individual who likes a challenge and can contribute their talents to our team environment
- Passion for growth in business administration and development and sales
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible time-off
- Room for growth
- Amazing pet friendly office in LA Center Studios with a fun casual and comfortable work environment
- Snacks, lunches, retreats, and SO much more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Puffco strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Puffco’s recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Puffco may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Additional information about our company can be found at www.puffco.com.
Follow us on Instagram @Puffco