At SimuTech Group, we truly believe that we are driving innovation and changing the world through the power of engineering simulation. Our growing team of energetic, tech savvy professionals work hard every day to inspire our clients to push the boundaries of innovation and deliver transformational products. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where excellent work ethic and passion are rewarded, then a career with SimuTech Group may be for you!
Looking for your next career move? Help today’s engineers build tomorrow’s products by providing solutions and guidance with the power of simulation.
We are looking for a critical thinker who is ready for an opportunity to exercise judgment and assume significant responsibility for revenue growth as both a farmer and a hunter. To succeed, you'll need to mix rebel creativity and due process to craft large software and services deals that are win-win! Be part of an international success story that makes a difference.
You will sell ANSYS products and SimuTech technical services directly to end users via phone & face-to-face contact. ANSYS is the largest independent Engineering Simulation Company that leads the Simulation-Driven Product Development (SDPD) movement. You will typically be responsible for both transactional and moderately complex enterprise sales. You have an incredible technical team of Mechanical Engineers to help you qualify and close deals.
This position will report to the Regional Sales Manager, West Region. The territory is Calgary/Edmonton area, and you will work remotely in the region.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Lead software sales and field marketing activities for new and renewal business for your territory.
- Challenge clients by proposing new tools & new engineering processes.
- Develop & grow long term relationships with clients, prospects and current customers.
- Identify, contact and visit prospective new customers to determine technical needs.
- Engage our Engineering staff to map products/services to client’s identified challenges.
- Work with inside sales to coordinate prospecting and lead generation.
- Structure consulting deals to drive ANSYS software sales.
- Maintain and update sales records and prepare sales reports as required in Salesforce.com.
- Develop, plan and execute customer-facing events such as user groups, hands on workshops and industry seminars.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required, as well as the ability to work independently.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE*
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Must be a winner with a great attitude.
- Ready for local and regional travel, with heavy phone usage daily.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Good communication skills and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must able to work well in a group and independently.
- Both methodical and creative.
Helpful Qualifications / Non-requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Extensive knowledge of the market including key industries, key contacts and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Previous software sales experience.
- An understanding of engineering processes and related technology (CAD, 3D printing, HPC, etc.).
- Works well with large and small direct accounts and experienced at researching and developing individual accounts.
Advantages of working at SimuTech include: _*
- Strong culture where people are our most valuable asset
- Opportunity to work with a broad variety of technology
- Growing team with a small company feel
- Flexibility in the workplace
- You see the direct impact you make
- Provide follow-up and on-going support to customers
- Trusted partner to customers
- Provided with the support you need to succeed in your role
- Competitive compensation package supplemented by phenomenal benefits!
- Don't just take our word for it, check out our reviews on Glassdoor.com
About the Company: *
SimuTech Group, Inc. is a company of 130+ professionals across the US and Canada. We are headquartered in Rochester, NY in a brand-new high-tech facility opened in 2020 with additional facilities located in Cleveland, Seattle, Montreal and Toronto. We have a 35+ year relationship with Ansys, Inc., a NASDAQ 100 company, and we are their largest Elite Channel Partner in North America. We sell world-class Ansys engineering simulation software as well as support, training, consulting and physical testing services. We are a Rochester Top 100 company with plans to continue to grow.
SimuTech Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer._
Job Type: Full-time