Are you someone who will fulfil the critical role of ensuring that our complex, large-scale systems are healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale? Will you ensure working closely with our development teams from the early stages of design, all the way through identifying and resolving production issues?Automate Support is a dynamic team that requires interaction with the internal teams- Engineering (both Dev and QA) and Sales. While there are multiple processes in place to reduce the dependency on these teams, a number of customer cases require in-depth collaboration. A support engineer deals with various user cases each having a different level of difficulty. As the product is growing the number of user queries are increasing steadily. Hence the engineering interaction also increases. Keeping focus on this fact we can foresee that a new team/function can be created that can bridge the gap between support and the engineering team.
This team may or may not be, directly, under the Support function. It could be placed under the engineering bracket. Also, the role could be at the Support team lead level, however, may not include immediate people management. The goals for this role are mentioned in the following section.
Be the architect and owner for the prospect’s end-to-end technical evaluation of BrowserStack; deliver on the revenue plan with the account team; develop strong relationships with engineering and QA teams at all levels within the customer organization, becoming their trusted advisor
- Lead pre-sales engineering activities including technical discovery, RFP responses, technical value proposition, architectural guidance, sales support and ongoing client relationships
- Design and lead comprehensive discovery sessions in the sales cycle – mapping out the prospect’s unique workflows, technical architecture, and organizational goals – leading to a clear understanding of the BrowserStack’s value proposition in the customer’s evaluation; design and conduct comprehensive solution demonstrations
- Develop a deep understanding of the BrowserStack technology portfolio and the competitive landscape for automated application and browser testing solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams in ensuring ongoing customer success; Capture technical product feedback from customers and relay it to product with relevant market insights
3-5 years of Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering experience in the B2B SaaS space
- B.S. degree Computer Science / Technical discipline; Familiarity with agile software development and deployment methodologies and the modern Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), associated toolsets and best practices
- Disciplined self-starter, does whatever it takes in order to succeed
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment; excellent communication skills; humble yet strong leader with a bias for action; team player who can inspire others to greatness
A competitive salary
- Bonus and equity program
- 100% company paid medical insurance
- A flexible and generous vacation policy
- Daily catered lunch and a all-you-can-eat snack bar