Quoter is looking for motivated, passionate sales talent to join our team. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be part of the New Client Acquisition (NCA) team, helping to identify prospective partners and drive them to learn more about our solutions. You will work closely with your peers and management to ensure you are always delivering high quality, and high value conversations.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from first contact until you hand off the opportunity to an Account Executive. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth, and make yourself successful in the process.
Have you ever wondered what it's like to work in a place where people enjoy coming to work and where talent is more important than title?
We’re looking for brilliant and highly motivated people to join our rapidly growing team. This is a ground-floor opportunity for the right individual to join our tightly-knit crew and have a direct impact on the future of our partners and organization.
We’re well-funded and have an amazing team experienced in growing and scaling modern SaaS companies.
Our cloud-based sales quoting platform allows IT companies to fire off beautiful, accurate quotes in seconds. Our disruptive pricing model and automated approval workflows empower IT companies to turn every customer touchpoint into a sales opportunity. Our customers report a significant improvement to their bottom line with more quotes being created with better margins in less time.
We’re a team inspired to work hard every day toward our vision of becoming the industry-leading sales quoting platform for IT Service Providers.
We understand that our success as an organization is equal to the sum of its individual parts – the people behind it. We are committed to providing an environment that you will thrive in. One that is challenging; one that is supportive toward your personal and professional goals; one that is transparent and collaborative; and one that recognizes and rewards hard work. Our core values are the cornerstone of who we are:
- Hunger – Think big
- Agility – Start small
- Transparency – Transparency promotes trust, accountability, and responsibility
- Continuous Improvement – Encourage continuous, incremental improvement of our product, process, and people
- Empathy – Approach every situation with kindness and respect
- Humility – Crave feedback. Be open-minded. Celebrate failure
- Collaboration – Work together as a team. Support each other
- Positivity – Create an environment that is positive and fun. Stop negative behavior
- Equal Opportunity – All people are created equal in their potential to achieve greatness
You will have a very specific set of responsibilities:
- Be the external voice of the company, always educating prospects
- Contact potential prospects through cold calls, emails, and other outreach
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Become knowledgeable in the industry/market and associated challenges
- Be accountable to specific call & conversation performance metrics
- Ensure that your book of business is managed & maintained to the defined standard
- Exhibit an upbeat and professional approach to business development
- Be a good listener and respond to inquiries with empathy and knowledge
- Be motivated to meet and exceed your monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Be a coachable student and continuously strive to master your craft
We’re looking for people who:
- Want to work hard, work smart, and become very successful
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment
- Have some sales experience but are passionate about improving
- Are assertive and able to captivate an audience while keeping things fun
- Are self-starters, quick learners, and like to operate with pace & passion
- Have excellent communication skills & a positive and upbeat personality
- Ideally have experience in SaaS & the MSP market in a high-performance environment
- Remote-hybrid, results-first culture. Choose where you work and whether/when/how often you spend time in the office.
- Home office improvement budget to help ensure your remote setup is dialled
- Stunning office on the 32nd floor of the MNP Tower in downtown Vancouver
- Office features: Herman Miller height-adjustable desks and ergonomic chairs, bar, fantastic coffee, snacks, food, and a world-class gym
- New, top-of-the-line Mac workstations with ergonomic, noise-canceling headphones
- Monthly public transportation subsidy
- Annual professional development budget of 3% of salary to help advance your career
- Great benefits package including 100% extended health and dental
- Beer Fridays (obligatory)
Join The Team
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in the country to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.