Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopaedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
Who we want:
Sets direction. An innovator who defines ways to create value and deliver on Stryker’s mission and strategic imperatives.
Builds organizational capability. A strategic executive who continuously breaks down barriers, identifying new and more effective ways to accomplish tasks and goals.
Inspires others. A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
Delivers results. A driven player/coach who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks.
Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for what’s next.
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
What you will do
As an Endoscopy Sales Associate, most of your time is spent in cases as well as troubleshooting in hospital Operating Rooms. You will work closely with the Endoscopy Sales Representative to maintain and grow business
Responsibilities and duties
- Assists Sales Representatives in the marketing, promotion and sales of Stryker products.
- Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker products, product functionality and updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Following extensive product training, the employee must be able to tailor Stryker’s promotional message based upon knowledge of the customer, advise on appropriate product selection, answer customer questions about product functionality and distinguish Stryker products from those of Stryker’s competitors.
- Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings.
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
- Keeps regional manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis.
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
- Managing and maintaining a sample inventory of products.
- Must understand and adhere to all OR and pertinent OSHA guidelines when conducting a product evaluation.
- 0-2 years in an outside sales position (medical related fields is preferable).
- B.A. or B.S. degree required.
What we offer
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way.
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients.
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.