Who are we?
Buyers Edge Platform is a Digital Procurement Network for the foodservice industry. We help operators (restaurants, hotels, casinos, healthcare facilities, etc.) succeed by helping them save money on the products and services they purchase every day. Operator clients take advantage of our contracts with top manufacturers of products ranging from chicken fingers to garbage bags.
We’re an important connection point for the industry – bringing together stakeholders from across the supply chain in order to help all parties succeed. We rely heavily on our proprietary technology to deliver exclusive contracts, supply chain consulting and data services to all of our partners and clients. Our company has grown consistently over 20+ years and is featured annually on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America.
This position will be based near our Waltham, MA or Lake Worth, FL offices.
Who are we looking for?
Rockstar sales people who want to close their own deals and control their own destiny. The focus of this role is to identify and close new business leveraging the tools and technology provided to you including working together with other teams. You will use a pro-active strategy to reach out to both prospects and existing members to create a level of goodwill, purchasing compliance, and referral opportunities by using multiple touchpoints for Buyers Edge Platform. Through a concerted effort of calling members, you will connect with thousands of marginally engaged or unengaged members and prospects and will recommend new programs to encourage a more committed relationship between members and Buyers Edge Platform including our cutting-edge member portal.
You rock the following skillset:
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Seek a culture of positivity and high performance
- Value feedback and constantly strive to improve and learn
- Have tenacity and great problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn new technology
- Crushing dials, closing dozens of deals per month, short sales cycles and instant gratification
- Thoughtful leadership dedicated to your success as a sales ninja
- On-going professional development
- A team-first atmosphere with an all-for-one mentality
- Working towards 75 dials & 90 mins of talk-time per day
- Uncapped Commission
Bonus “nice to have” skills:
- Sales experience as a BDR/SDR
- Experience using Salesforce
- You're familiar with the restaurant or food industry
- You have experience in a quota carrying role
- You've closed your own deals
What's in this for you?
Amazing coverages to start: Medical, dental, and vision coverages are just the beginning! We also offer ancillary plans, such as flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life as well as company paid life and long-term-disability plans! On top of this, we also offer a 401(k) plan with company match.
Invest in your success: We will provide you with a thorough training and development program; and offer competitive compensation.
Live well = Work well: Relax with our flexible hybrid work schedule and Personal Responsibility Paid Time Off policy, where you don’t have to accrue time off in order to take it! We also offer half day Summer Fridays!
BEP welcomes all.
BEP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.