About the Position
Partner with our Sales leaders to source and screen professionals who are passionate about what they do; evangelizing our brand, story, and success; and filling open positions.
Our team loves recruiting and candidate experience and works together on initiatives in employer branding, assessment, and DE&I, to support our rapidly scaling organization. If you are an avid learner, a thoughtful story teller, and strong relationship builder, then we want to talk to you! This role combines creativity, data, and process, and we're looking for someone who can master every facet with positivity and resourcefulness in equal measure.
- Collaborate with Sales leaders to set and drive hiring strategy, goals, and process.
- Own full cycle recruiting efforts
- Provide a high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the process; foster trust-based relationships with candidates; gain a close understanding of their
- Promote Qumulo's employer brand
- Manage workflow and communication through our applicant tracking system
- Develop innovative and creative ways to attract successful diverse candidates
- Work closely with People Team partners in support of the business
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to members of the recruiting team
- Lead and/or participate in initiatives and projects to improve and optimize processes
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience; Enterprise SaaS Sales recruiting preferred (if you're a strong recruiter looking to get into Sales recruiting, apply! Include a cover letter why)
- International Sales recruiting experience desirable
- Demonstrable ability to influence business leaders
- Experience creating and executing passive sourcing strategy
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting effective Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Ability to be successful without direct oversight
About the Company:
Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multi cloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control, and real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, and the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, and access to customer success experts on your schedule.
At Qumulo we are building an open and collaborative culture where people can do their best work with customers as our magnetic field. We act as owners, we share by default, we are data driven and experimental and as an inclusive workplace, we welcome and celebrate multiple points of view. As part of our culture we believe diversity drives innovation.
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.