Job ID: 321862
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure is looking for an experienced sales person in the construction industry. As an Inside Sales Rep, you will develop and maintain relationships with customers, provide daily assistance, handle estimating of small/large scale projects and generate sales.
Performing takeoffs and preparation of estimates and proposals
- Obtaining bidders lists
- Calling customers on leads
- Respond to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
- Obtaining quotes from vendors as needed
- Project coordination and project management including preparing submittal packages, facilitate engineering drawings, delivery scheduling, and overall project flow
- Review and analyze blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation
- Working closely with Outside Sales Representatives to provide a seamless customer experience
- Provide ongoing communication with customer regarding timelines for submittals, production, and delivery
- Assist customers by providing technical solutions, handling customer inquiries and work with sales team
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 2+ years of experience in construction sales / estimating / project management
- Working knowledge of common construction practices, precast concrete a plus
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office Programs (word, excel, outlook)
- Knowledge of how to read and interpret plans, shop and engineered drawings
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-Disciplined and motivated
- Organizational and communication skills
What CRH Americas Offers You
Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.