COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients’ IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio
Presidio has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Solutions Architect to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT. In this role, you will be a member of the Pre-Sales Engineering Team and will be responsible for meeting with Presidio’s customers, collecting requirements for business solutions related to security projects and developing engineering solutions for sale to Presidio customers. We foster a collaborative, inclusive and respectful work environment that brings together our diverse talents and extends to our customer relationships. We believe that when everyone is working together, success follows. We are passionate, practical, responsive, and relentless in delivering the right solutions to our clients and partners.
THE ROLE: Senior Solutions Architect
Presidio is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT! In this role, you will be a member of the Pre-Sales Engineering Team and will be responsible for meeting with Presidio’s customers, collecting requirements for business solutions related to security projects and developing engineering solutions for sale to Presidio customers. We foster a collaborative, inclusive and respectful work environment that brings together our diverse talents and extends to our customer relationships. We believe that when everyone is working together, success follows. We are passionate, practical, responsive, and relentless in delivering the right solutions to our clients and partners. We are experienced professionals who work to the highest standards of ethics and honesty. We are visionary in our approach, constantly looking ahead to anticipate what’s next. We strive to be leaders in everything we do. Teamwork, Execution Excellence, Integrity & Forward Thinking. We are Presidio.
A successful Senior Solutions Architect should be able to understand client’s business initiatives and requirements and map these business needs into technical architectures. A Senior SA should be able to present and explain enterprise technology solutions to customers, guide them through requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services.
- Provide technical thought leadership in overall solutions development
- In a flexible work environment, connect with customers and internal teams both in-person and remotely with exceptional responsiveness & accountability
- Meet with Presidio’s customers to collect requirements for infrastructure solutions that meet industry standards and drive a secure and resilient environment
- Design & provide “people centric” architectures & in-depth solutions encompassing layers of controls to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) of the data
- Work in a diverse team of passionate professionals that exemplify Presidio’s high ethical standards
- Support network infrastructure and mobile solutions from various leading industry manufacturers and providers
- Design and demonstrate technology solutions that are scalable and easy to adapt with changing business requirements
- Understanding of cyber security principles and have the ability to combine them with business requirements.
- Craft scope of work (SOW) with task lists and Bill of Material (BoM) for various types of projects in support of these solutions
- Develop and maintain relationships with a diverse customer base and build inclusive communities
- Establish status as a Trusted Advisor with Presidio customers
- Craft high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers
- Develop relationships with vendors & build communities around associated solutions.
- Build high level of customer relationships that are trusted and respected
- Present in front of large audiences at seminars and conventions
- Continuously update the skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing market landscape & customer needs
- Expert-level knowledge & experience with design, implementation & support of one or more of the following:
- Complex routing and switching solutions (Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Aruba, etc.)
- Firewalls/VPNs (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco, etc.)
- Load balancing/Acceleration solutions (Cisco, F5, Netscaler)
- Network Access Control, including Aruba ClearPass and/or Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- SD-WAN solutions
- Aruba, Cisco and/or Juniper Mist Wireless
- Palo Alto NGFW (preferred)
- Ability to work cooperatively with sales, services and the PMO teams
- Ability to sell internally to account managers and sales leadership and externally to our customers
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture and its security concerns
- Able to lead CIO/CTO level presentations, solution demonstrations and whiteboard sessions
- Demonstrated passion for technology, solution design and self-study
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization skills and detail oriented
Additional Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of solutions from vendors such as Palo Alto Networks, AWS, Microsoft Azure, SentinelOne, CrowdStrike, Cybereason, Cisco Security, Fire Eye, Splunk, F5, RSA, ForeScout, LogRhythm, Splunk, Okta, etc.
- Leading industry certifications such as, CISSP (strongly desired), CCIE-Security, CISA, CISM, CEH, CHP, and AWS Cloud Architect are highly preferred
- Experience working for a systems integrator is preferred
- Experience and ability to prepare RFP/RFI response, proposals and solutions
- Solid working knowledge of vendor programs and partner eco-system
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 5+ years of experience in a pre-sales role and/or implementation role with the design, development and implementation of complex network infrastructure, data center and/or mobile solutions
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading global IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise, and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Within Presidio’s 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India, we support 2,800+ professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers. Presidio is a trusted advisor to our clients on a national level while also bringing our global scale and expertise to bear.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit:https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf(Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [email protected]for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [email protected].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.